UteLinks: Conferences like the Pac-12 are seeking a louder voice
Paul Sakuma, ASSOCIATED PRESS
— Pac-12 among power conferences seeking to adjust NCAA rules.
“According to sources, the document was distributed to college leaders by Wake Forest president Nathan Hatch, chair of the NCAA Steering Committee for Governance. That committee is overseeing the autonomy discussion among those five conferences Big 12, Pac-12, SEC, ACC and Big Ten.”
— C.J. Cron is the Angels' rookie to watch in the Boston Globe's American League preview.
— Jake Murphy is listed on ESPN.com's list of Pac-12 NFL offensive draft prospects.
— A Pac-12 official has made it to the Final Four.
— UteZone.com profiles Utah wide receiver Delshawn McClellon.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 137
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 30
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 17
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16
- Families grapple with the pressure to... 15