Elder Christofferson attends dedication for new Manchester YSA building
Elder D. Todd Christofferson of the Quorum of the Twelve of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints dedicated a new young single adult building in Manchester, England, on Sunday, March 16.
"It is an exciting place for us to be, where we have become more unified in our efforts," said Sophia Berry, chair of the YSA Council, in an article on MormonNewsroom.org.uk. "It means we have more opportunities to socialize, attend Institute classes throughout the week, enabling us to combine our university studies with our study of the gospel. This provides a lot of spiritual strength for us as our testimonies are built we are able to remember those covenants we have made."
The building is the first new YSA building in Europe and is located in Manchester, the same city where the first stake outside of North America was established in 1960.
Read more about the dedication at MormonNewsroom.org.uk.
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- New features at Ogden Temple reception tent...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Chinese group provides home for new LDS converts
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 25
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 17
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 14
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house... 7
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5
- Ground Zero cross can stay at 9/11... 5