Elder Christofferson attends dedication for new Manchester YSA building
Elder D. Todd Christofferson of the Quorum of the Twelve of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints dedicated a new young single adult building in Manchester, England, on Sunday, March 16.
"It is an exciting place for us to be, where we have become more unified in our efforts," said Sophia Berry, chair of the YSA Council, in an article on MormonNewsroom.org.uk. "It means we have more opportunities to socialize, attend Institute classes throughout the week, enabling us to combine our university studies with our study of the gospel. This provides a lot of spiritual strength for us as our testimonies are built we are able to remember those covenants we have made."
The building is the first new YSA building in Europe and is located in Manchester, the same city where the first stake outside of North America was established in 1960.
Read more about the dedication at MormonNewsroom.org.uk.
- Pope visits Armenia's closed border with...
- Pope's message of peace resonates with Syrian...
- Retired pope thanks reigning pope for his...
- Apocalypse when? How teachings on the end of...
- Music and the Spoken Word: Radiate goodness
- Hamblin & Peterson: John Knox and the...
- Could Brexit be an apocalyptic prediction?
- Book review: 'Conspiracy at Carthage' shares...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 168
- The pro-life plan that could reverse... 37
- Did Trump really just become a... 37
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare... 16
- Could Brexit be an apocalyptic prediction? 12
- Pope Francis: Christians should... 12
- Faith leaders respond to Supreme... 12
- God? Meaning of life? Many Americans... 12