Elder Christofferson attends dedication for new Manchester YSA building
Elder D. Todd Christofferson of the Quorum of the Twelve of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints dedicated a new young single adult building in Manchester, England, on Sunday, March 16.
"It is an exciting place for us to be, where we have become more unified in our efforts," said Sophia Berry, chair of the YSA Council, in an article on MormonNewsroom.org.uk. "It means we have more opportunities to socialize, attend Institute classes throughout the week, enabling us to combine our university studies with our study of the gospel. This provides a lot of spiritual strength for us as our testimonies are built we are able to remember those covenants we have made."
The building is the first new YSA building in Europe and is located in Manchester, the same city where the first stake outside of North America was established in 1960.
Read more about the dedication at MormonNewsroom.org.uk.
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS...
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- President Uchtfdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death of 2...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 89
- LDS Church releases video about... 42
- Carbon monoxide leak suspected in death... 35
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 19
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 18
- Amish country bristles at... 10
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 6