I thought the article, “Scouts forage for food,” was great and accurate. I did scouting for food for my first time recently. It was fun and a good experience. Lots of kids actually do go to sleep hungry, so it made me feel good to help. If I went to bed each night hungry I would love it if a scout gave me food. I thought it was an inspiring topic to write about because it will make people want to donate next time.
North Salt Lake
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- Letter: Acting on immigration
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- My view: Remembering JFK 51 years later
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- In our opinion: Thankfully speaking —...
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 65
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 61
- Letter: Growing party divide 53
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 40
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- Letter: Acting on immigration 39
- My view: Global warming needs free market 26