I thought the article, “Scouts forage for food,” was great and accurate. I did scouting for food for my first time recently. It was fun and a good experience. Lots of kids actually do go to sleep hungry, so it made me feel good to help. If I went to bed each night hungry I would love it if a scout gave me food. I thought it was an inspiring topic to write about because it will make people want to donate next time.
North Salt Lake
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee as...
- In Our Opinion: IRS data breach is...
- Letter: Keep money in Draper
- Letter: Veneer of patriotism
- My view: Yes, Iran jails people for their...
- My view: Utah needs Congress to act on...
- Jay Evensen: In a smart-car future, what...
- Letter: Marijuana, an evil plant 65
- David Jensen: Humans are responsible... 52
- Jay Evensen: Utah's prosperity is... 30
- Letter: Regulating marijuana 29
- Richard Davis: Another conflict of... 23
- Dan Liljenquist: Credit Utah's Sen. Lee... 19
- Letter: Sharing the road 19
- My view: Higher ed students can better... 18