I thought the article, “Scouts forage for food,” was great and accurate. I did scouting for food for my first time recently. It was fun and a good experience. Lots of kids actually do go to sleep hungry, so it made me feel good to help. If I went to bed each night hungry I would love it if a scout gave me food. I thought it was an inspiring topic to write about because it will make people want to donate next time.
North Salt Lake
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- Letter: Patriots or sheep?
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net
- John Florez: Utah's prison relocation is like...
- Reconnecting with Cuba is a good move —...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: New Christmas...
- Charles Krauthammer: Battle must be fought...
- Dan Liljenquist: Being good for goodness sake
- Letter: Patriots or sheep? 61
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- Greg Bell: Socialism vs. the safety net 41
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 35
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- My view: Torture, morality and the laws... 30