I thought the article, “Scouts forage for food,” was great and accurate. I did scouting for food for my first time recently. It was fun and a good experience. Lots of kids actually do go to sleep hungry, so it made me feel good to help. If I went to bed each night hungry I would love it if a scout gave me food. I thought it was an inspiring topic to write about because it will make people want to donate next time.
North Salt Lake
- My View: What I learned about air pollution...
- My view: Has Utah's new election law created...
- Robert J. Samuelson: Let us praise GDP
- In our opinion: The special session supports...
- My view: History of abolitionists teach us an...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Goodbye, Rickey Smith
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 60
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 47
- My View: What I learned about air... 26
- My view: Has Utah's new election law... 22
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 19
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 18
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout... 16
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges... 16