I thought the article, “Scouts forage for food,” was great and accurate. I did scouting for food for my first time recently. It was fun and a good experience. Lots of kids actually do go to sleep hungry, so it made me feel good to help. If I went to bed each night hungry I would love it if a scout gave me food. I thought it was an inspiring topic to write about because it will make people want to donate next time.
North Salt Lake
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Government works best when it's not on autopilot
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Iowa caucus...
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 51
- Is it time for our first woman president? 49
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from... 20
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- Jay Evensen: Drought, political insults... 10