There are many weeks during the year that we long for clean air to breathe and we may feel at a loss as to what to do about it. I want to commend the Clean Air Fair happening this Saturday for offering many practical solutions to air pollution. Events such as the Clean Air Fair show that together, we can do something about the dirty air that so often blankets the Wasatch Front.
Salt Lake City
- On Second Thought: Departugal, Italeave and...
- About Utah: Miracle Bowl BYU receiver Ryan...
- My view: Taxpayers should call foul on...
- My view: End Utah taxpayers’ losing streak
- In our opinion: Public financial support for...
- Letter: Shooter's motives
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee
- John Hoffmire: The Amalfi Coast lemon: tasty...
- Kathleen Parker: Repeat, retreat, reload 59
- Letter: Shooter's motives 40
- Hal Boyd: Hal Boyd: Why Mitt Romney's... 35
- Letter: Carbon emissions fee 31
- Letter: Brexit shortsighted? 30
- Jay Evensen: Prayer can solve many of... 26
- Dan Liljenquist: Can Donald Trump be... 24
- Kathleen Parker: Clinton, Warren make... 22