BYU men’s track and field will go its separate ways this weekend with athletes competing in the Utah Valley Invitational, the Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays and the Aztec Invitational.
“The good thing about the early season is that we are just trying to get lots of people lots of opportunities to succeed wherever is best for them,” BYU coach Mark Robison said. “So we are hoping for good weather in Utah and we know that there will be phenomenal competition at Texas Relays and in San Diego.”
The Texas Relays is one of the most prestigious meets of the season and will present great competition for the Cougars. Chase Dalton will compete in the decathlon, highlighting a group of athletes headed to Austin, Texas, to participate.
Justin Green is the SID over men's track and cross country for BYU Athletic Communications as well as BYU Rugby. He is a BYU student majoring in public relations and minoring in business and will graduate in April 2014. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photo gallery: NFL players with local ties...
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for NBA...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Video: Former BYU outfielder Jacob...
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games ranked...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 108
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 64
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 50
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 30
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for... 20
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 14
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 13
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8