Information for parents about the film "Noah":
Violence: In silhouette, Cain hits Abel and kills him. Raiding parties kill as they wish. Giant rock creatures kill humans with weapons. Hand-to-hand combat with and without weapons. Humans are traded for food. Animal sacrifice is performed. Some other animals are harmed. Babies are threatened with death.
Gore: Blood is shown in pools. A girl has a large wound on her abdomen. The ground a man is standing on is saturated with blood. A weapon has blood dripping from it. Bodies are shown underwater in a vision and in a pit in another scene. A woman steps in a metal trap. People are tossed about by flood waters. There are some wounds shown.
Nudity: Only shoulders are seen as a woman and a man begin kissing and then get more passionate. A woman sits up in bed showing her shoulders, but she is covered by blankets. A man is lying face down on a beach, nude. He is seen from a distance.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com.
- 29 of the best Christmas movie quotes
- The 20 best family-friendly movies of 2014
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- 5 things that are changed (or added) in...
- Did Disney succeed in creating a...
- From Vocal Point to Alex Boye: Top 10 'Clean...
- Arianne Brown: Threatening your young athlete...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man... 8
- 4 in 10 new marriages are multiracial... 6
- Did Disney succeed in creating a... 4
- Arianne Brown: Threatening your young... 3
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral? 3
- What Americans think about marriage,... 2
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five... 2
- Education reform efforts need to focus... 1