Information for parents about the film "Noah":
Violence: In silhouette, Cain hits Abel and kills him. Raiding parties kill as they wish. Giant rock creatures kill humans with weapons. Hand-to-hand combat with and without weapons. Humans are traded for food. Animal sacrifice is performed. Some other animals are harmed. Babies are threatened with death.
Gore: Blood is shown in pools. A girl has a large wound on her abdomen. The ground a man is standing on is saturated with blood. A weapon has blood dripping from it. Bodies are shown underwater in a vision and in a pit in another scene. A woman steps in a metal trap. People are tossed about by flood waters. There are some wounds shown.
Nudity: Only shoulders are seen as a woman and a man begin kissing and then get more passionate. A woman sits up in bed showing her shoulders, but she is covered by blankets. A man is lying face down on a beach, nude. He is seen from a distance.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com.
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- The Clean Cut: Child plays peekaboo with...
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old boy performs 'Do...
- Nonprofit intervention program in Arizona...
- After having a baby, dad's brain changes too
- Family of teenage girl with burns on 65...
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes, but...
- UTubers: Hailey Devine takes fans to Fiji
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 18
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 13
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 11
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 8
- The Clean Cut: 5-year-old British boy... 3
- The Clean Cut: Children taste dark... 3
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes,... 3
- Intuition: The sweet spot between... 2