Information for parents about the film "Noah":
Violence: In silhouette, Cain hits Abel and kills him. Raiding parties kill as they wish. Giant rock creatures kill humans with weapons. Hand-to-hand combat with and without weapons. Humans are traded for food. Animal sacrifice is performed. Some other animals are harmed. Babies are threatened with death.
Gore: Blood is shown in pools. A girl has a large wound on her abdomen. The ground a man is standing on is saturated with blood. A weapon has blood dripping from it. Bodies are shown underwater in a vision and in a pit in another scene. A woman steps in a metal trap. People are tossed about by flood waters. There are some wounds shown.
Nudity: Only shoulders are seen as a woman and a man begin kissing and then get more passionate. A woman sits up in bed showing her shoulders, but she is covered by blankets. A man is lying face down on a beach, nude. He is seen from a distance.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com.
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- What makes marriage hard? These 5 things...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 14
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Baby boomers,... 6
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video... 2