Information for parents about the film "Noah":
Violence: In silhouette, Cain hits Abel and kills him. Raiding parties kill as they wish. Giant rock creatures kill humans with weapons. Hand-to-hand combat with and without weapons. Humans are traded for food. Animal sacrifice is performed. Some other animals are harmed. Babies are threatened with death.
Gore: Blood is shown in pools. A girl has a large wound on her abdomen. The ground a man is standing on is saturated with blood. A weapon has blood dripping from it. Bodies are shown underwater in a vision and in a pit in another scene. A woman steps in a metal trap. People are tossed about by flood waters. There are some wounds shown.
Nudity: Only shoulders are seen as a woman and a man begin kissing and then get more passionate. A woman sits up in bed showing her shoulders, but she is covered by blankets. A man is lying face down on a beach, nude. He is seen from a distance.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com.
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- 42 ways to make your kids feel absolutely loved
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- 'I am Adam Lanza's Mother' author Liza Long...
- Woman's happiness most important to having a...
- The Clean Cut: Military father surprises...
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite again for...
- The economy has begun to recover, but... 24
- Things that changed my view of marriage... 19
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 13
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith... 9
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- 42 ways to make your kids feel... 7
- How net neutrality impacts online news... 6
- Woman's happiness most important to... 5