Information for parents about the film "Noah":
Violence: In silhouette, Cain hits Abel and kills him. Raiding parties kill as they wish. Giant rock creatures kill humans with weapons. Hand-to-hand combat with and without weapons. Humans are traded for food. Animal sacrifice is performed. Some other animals are harmed. Babies are threatened with death.
Gore: Blood is shown in pools. A girl has a large wound on her abdomen. The ground a man is standing on is saturated with blood. A weapon has blood dripping from it. Bodies are shown underwater in a vision and in a pit in another scene. A woman steps in a metal trap. People are tossed about by flood waters. There are some wounds shown.
Nudity: Only shoulders are seen as a woman and a man begin kissing and then get more passionate. A woman sits up in bed showing her shoulders, but she is covered by blankets. A man is lying face down on a beach, nude. He is seen from a distance.
Shawn O'Neill is the Family Man Movie Reviewer. You can see his reviews at familymanmovieblog.blogspot.com.
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Motherhood Matters: 4 ways to help your...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- The Clean Cut: Musician's movie theater...
- From Russia with love: Italian swimmer...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 113
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 4
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash... 2
- UTubers: Jenny Oaks Baker and family... 2
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team... 2
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2
- Cruise, Ferguson deliver a winner with... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Finding more... 1