Kyle Van Noy did a first draft special with NFL.com on Thursday, giving a brief overview of himself on and off the field.
In the video, Van Noy describes himself as “an offensive player on defense” at BYU, doing his best to get the offense the ball. He said he looks up to Derrick Brooks, a former Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker.
He also talked about being adopted and growing up in Reno. He mentioned his engagement to former Ms. Utah Marissa Powell.
Van Noy has obviously taken full advantage of no longer attending BYU, as he had a big beard in the interview.
See the whole video here.
Follow Trent Christiansen on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Live streams: 2A & 3A volleyball tournament...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Utah Jazz fall to Rockets on opening night
- Kansas City Royals turn to former BYU pitcher...
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 45
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 43
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42