Kyle Van Noy did a first draft special with NFL.com on Thursday, giving a brief overview of himself on and off the field.
In the video, Van Noy describes himself as “an offensive player on defense” at BYU, doing his best to get the offense the ball. He said he looks up to Derrick Brooks, a former Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker.
He also talked about being adopted and growing up in Reno. He mentioned his engagement to former Ms. Utah Marissa Powell.
Van Noy has obviously taken full advantage of no longer attending BYU, as he had a big beard in the interview.
See the whole video here.
Follow Trent Christiansen on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 25
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21