Kyle Van Noy did a first draft special with NFL.com on Thursday, giving a brief overview of himself on and off the field.
In the video, Van Noy describes himself as “an offensive player on defense” at BYU, doing his best to get the offense the ball. He said he looks up to Derrick Brooks, a former Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker.
He also talked about being adopted and growing up in Reno. He mentioned his engagement to former Ms. Utah Marissa Powell.
Van Noy has obviously taken full advantage of no longer attending BYU, as he had a big beard in the interview.
See the whole video here.
Follow Trent Christiansen on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 23