Kyle Van Noy did a first draft special with NFL.com on Thursday, giving a brief overview of himself on and off the field.
In the video, Van Noy describes himself as “an offensive player on defense” at BYU, doing his best to get the offense the ball. He said he looks up to Derrick Brooks, a former Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker.
He also talked about being adopted and growing up in Reno. He mentioned his engagement to former Ms. Utah Marissa Powell.
Van Noy has obviously taken full advantage of no longer attending BYU, as he had a big beard in the interview.
See the whole video here.
Follow Trent Christiansen on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34