Kyle Van Noy did a first draft special with NFL.com on Thursday, giving a brief overview of himself on and off the field.
In the video, Van Noy describes himself as “an offensive player on defense” at BYU, doing his best to get the offense the ball. He said he looks up to Derrick Brooks, a former Tampa Bay Buccaneers linebacker.
He also talked about being adopted and growing up in Reno. He mentioned his engagement to former Ms. Utah Marissa Powell.
Van Noy has obviously taken full advantage of no longer attending BYU, as he had a big beard in the interview.
See the whole video here.
Follow Trent Christiansen on Twitter @TheRealTrento.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26