Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
LITTLE COTTONWOOD CANYON — A cold front brought rain to the Salt Lake Valley and snow to Wasatch Front canyons on Wednesday.
Temperatures will jump back up to the mid-50s on Friday and up to 70 on Saturday.
What You May Have Missed
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after...
- Wrong way driver killed, 1 critically injured...
- Top 5 other playgrounds you haven't yet...
- Gail Miller honored as 'Giant In Our City'
- Charges: Illinois man sexually abused boy, 3,...
- Utah frat, former president suspended over...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after... 30
- Meetings to resolve Medicaid expansion... 28
- Critics worry firing squad law will... 25
- Dramatic increase in Alzheimer's... 24
- Sen. Mike Lee not ready to endorse Ted... 18
- Salt Lake City to become next Google... 17
- Co-founder of Ancestry.com charged with... 14
- Herbert's signature finalizes return of... 14