Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
LITTLE COTTONWOOD CANYON — A cold front brought rain to the Salt Lake Valley and snow to Wasatch Front canyons on Wednesday.
Temperatures will jump back up to the mid-50s on Friday and up to 70 on Saturday.
What You May Have Missed
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Millcreek man found dead near Saltair was...
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of BYU...
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San Juan...
- Manti man indicted in Oregon occupation;...
- BYU's first physics grad earns posthumous Grammy
- Charges: Man murdered woman who had been...
- 'He was large, he was angry, he was bloody,'...
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 35
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 32
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 32
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14
- Ex-judge asks Obama to commute sentence... 14
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close... 12