The Utah Jazz said goodbye to five members last summer who are now thriving outside the Beehive State — Al Jefferson, Paul Millsap, DeMarre Carroll, Mo Williams and Jeff Hornacek.
You’re welcome, Atlanta Hawks, Charlotte Bobcats, Phoenix Suns and Portland Trail Blazers.
Here’s a quick look at how each of those former Jazzmen are doing with their new teams.
Jared Bray is a contributing writer for the Deseret News. He also reports in English and Tagalog (a language he learned while serving a two-year church mission in the Philippines) for The Filipino Channel's nightly news program "Balitang America."
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 25
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16