The Utah Jazz said goodbye to five members last summer who are now thriving outside the Beehive State — Al Jefferson, Paul Millsap, DeMarre Carroll, Mo Williams and Jeff Hornacek.
You’re welcome, Atlanta Hawks, Charlotte Bobcats, Phoenix Suns and Portland Trail Blazers.
Here’s a quick look at how each of those former Jazzmen are doing with their new teams.
Jared Bray is a contributing writer for the Deseret News. He also reports in English and Tagalog (a language he learned while serving a two-year church mission in the Philippines) for The Filipino Channel's nightly news program "Balitang America."
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20