The Utah Jazz said goodbye to five members last summer who are now thriving outside the Beehive State — Al Jefferson, Paul Millsap, DeMarre Carroll, Mo Williams and Jeff Hornacek.
You’re welcome, Atlanta Hawks, Charlotte Bobcats, Phoenix Suns and Portland Trail Blazers.
Here’s a quick look at how each of those former Jazzmen are doing with their new teams.
Jared Bray is a contributing writer for the Deseret News. He also reports in English and Tagalog (a language he learned while serving a two-year church mission in the Philippines) for The Filipino Channel's nightly news program "Balitang America."
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Live streams: 1A volleyball tournament...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- Middle Tennessee excited about home game...
- Utah Jazz get blown out by Dallas 120-102
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 59
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 54
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 49
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 34
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32