Want to make some money after college? How about a lot of money? Well, The Atlantic will help you do so with its recent article about which colleges give the best long-term gains monetarily. Harvey Mudd College leads the way with $1,094,000, making it the best “bang-for-your-buck” college, The Atlantic reported. Harvard, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Stanford University are also on the top 10.
“The fact that the most valuable colleges here seem so predictable is an interesting data point, because the predictably best colleges tend to get the best students,” The Atlantic reported. “So what you're seeing here isn't just the quality of the school's education but also the quality of the students it attracts.”
- 50 highest paying jobs in Utah
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- 7 reasons why millennials are unemployed and...
- Want that new gadget? Here are some ways to...
- How to get the best deals this fall
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know
- How to be a billionaire
- 7 reasons why millennials are... 11
- Marijuana could deliver more than $800... 8
- 4 things you don't want your boss to know 6
- Work is sometimes the best medicine 3
- Something that may have caused the... 3
- How to be a billionaire 3
- 5 reasons to be optimistic about the... 2
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to... 2