Want to make some money after college? How about a lot of money? Well, The Atlantic will help you do so with its recent article about which colleges give the best long-term gains monetarily. Harvey Mudd College leads the way with $1,094,000, making it the best “bang-for-your-buck” college, The Atlantic reported. Harvard, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Stanford University are also on the top 10.
“The fact that the most valuable colleges here seem so predictable is an interesting data point, because the predictably best colleges tend to get the best students,” The Atlantic reported. “So what you're seeing here isn't just the quality of the school's education but also the quality of the students it attracts.”
- 15 jobs that are safe from the robot takeover
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- 10 jobs you can get right now
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Summit County sees credit card breach after...
- It's about time the government recognize the...
- Freelancers and millennials help usher in the...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 10 things to know about corporate... 30
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 13
- It's about time the government... 11
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 8
- Cantwell targets small business loan... 4
- Applications for US unemployment aid... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3