The University of Utah gymnastics team won the Pac-12 championship on Saturday. But its accomplishment didn't even make the front page of the sports section. The story was buried on page D13 of Sunday's paper.
A championship for a college team is big news! Sometimes it even makes the front page. But I guess that only happens if it's in football or basketball. Winning a single basketball game was enough for the BYU women's team to be featured on the sports section. What a shame that such a huge achievement by the Utah women was reported where fewer people could notice and celebrate it.
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious...
- In our opinion: Airport expansion reflects...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- The complicated political views of...
- 3 modern Utah heroes who exemplify pioneer...
- In our opinion: History will remember our...
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and the...
- Letter: Breeding hate
- In our opinion: U.S. Supreme Court... 104
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have... 61
- My view: Amnesty towards border... 56
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 52
- In our opinion: History will remember... 46
- Letter: Society values 45
- Dan Liljenquist: Religious liberty and... 40
- Letter: Breeding hate 38