The University of Utah gymnastics team won the Pac-12 championship on Saturday. But its accomplishment didn't even make the front page of the sports section. The story was buried on page D13 of Sunday's paper.
A championship for a college team is big news! Sometimes it even makes the front page. But I guess that only happens if it's in football or basketball. Winning a single basketball game was enough for the BYU women's team to be featured on the sports section. What a shame that such a huge achievement by the Utah women was reported where fewer people could notice and celebrate it.
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood... 53
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass 49
- Letter: Erratic protests 31
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics... 24
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23