The University of Utah gymnastics team won the Pac-12 championship on Saturday. But its accomplishment didn't even make the front page of the sports section. The story was buried on page D13 of Sunday's paper.
A championship for a college team is big news! Sometimes it even makes the front page. But I guess that only happens if it's in football or basketball. Winning a single basketball game was enough for the BYU women's team to be featured on the sports section. What a shame that such a huge achievement by the Utah women was reported where fewer people could notice and celebrate it.
- Disputes over specialized license plates...
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington
- My view: Chaffetz named ‘politician of...
- Jay Evensen: Cuba not likely to change...
- In our opinion: Water, a precious commodity
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the family put...
- Lessons from 'Christmas Carol'
- Letter: Monolingual minorities
- Charles Krauthammer: Democrats use... 78
- In our opinion: Police training should... 45
- Mike Lee: Change is coming to Washington 44
- In our opinion: Wood burning ban... 37
- Robert Bennett: More political... 36
- My view: Chaffetz named... 34
- Letter: Patriots or serfs? 33
- Susan Roylance: Definition of the... 32