Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz and AT&T are teaming up on a mural that will be installed on the exterior of the Artspace Bridge Projects in downtown Salt Lake City.
The community art project will be created by local residents and youths from The Road Home shelter, with an assist from Jazz forward and artist Jeremy Evans.
The project highlights community building through the power of art.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 22
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 20
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18