Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz and AT&T are teaming up on a mural that will be installed on the exterior of the Artspace Bridge Projects in downtown Salt Lake City.
The community art project will be created by local residents and youths from The Road Home shelter, with an assist from Jazz forward and artist Jeremy Evans.
The project highlights community building through the power of art.
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Missouri hiker found dead in hot Wayne County...
- Pioneer panorama arrives in the Salt Lake Valley
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 14
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 14
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- New solar panels are symbol of the... 11