Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Jazz and AT&T are teaming up on a mural that will be installed on the exterior of the Artspace Bridge Projects in downtown Salt Lake City.
The community art project will be created by local residents and youths from The Road Home shelter, with an assist from Jazz forward and artist Jeremy Evans.
The project highlights community building through the power of art.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17