16-year-old sacrifices his life saving girlfriend from oncoming train
A teenage boy saved his girlfriend’s life over the weekend — even though it cost him his own.
India Today reported that 16-year-old Mateus Moore pushed his girlfriend out of the way of oncoming train, sacrificing himself for the life of his lover. The couple was on their way to Marysville Charter Academy For the Arts in Marysville, Calif., where they both study, India Today reported. Though her life was saved, Mickayla Friend, Moore’s girlfriend, is still in critical condition, India Today reported.
"He was amazing, he loved her more than anyone — it's just a life cut short and it's not fair,” said Friend’s sister, Alithya.
- Would you rather get married earlier, or stay...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy with...
- The Clean Cut: 99-year-old woman sews nearly...
- Parenting advice that changed my life
- Where to see dinosaurs in Utah
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Excerpt from 'The...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Basic assumptions... 34
- How to eat on just $4 a day 16
- Here's what you can do to protect your... 14
- Hey moms: Your neighbor's religion... 11
- Pediatricians' Rx for schools: Later... 5
- Erin Stewart: Parents: Stop pushing... 5
- Parenting advice that changed my life 4