16-year-old sacrifices his life saving girlfriend from oncoming train
A teenage boy saved his girlfriend’s life over the weekend — even though it cost him his own.
India Today reported that 16-year-old Mateus Moore pushed his girlfriend out of the way of oncoming train, sacrificing himself for the life of his lover. The couple was on their way to Marysville Charter Academy For the Arts in Marysville, Calif., where they both study, India Today reported. Though her life was saved, Mickayla Friend, Moore’s girlfriend, is still in critical condition, India Today reported.
"He was amazing, he loved her more than anyone — it's just a life cut short and it's not fair,” said Friend’s sister, Alithya.
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions stealing...
- 2015 summer festivals and celebrations around...
- 21 things to look forward to at Disneyland's...
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...
- It's 'trauma season' in Utah for children
- Why my husband never sleeps on the... 22
- Family stress and poverty affect... 12
- BYU student parlays app idea into a... 12
- Why exposing your children to another... 7
- How strict should parents really be? 5
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions... 5
- How different types of mothers have... 4
- About Utah: Reliving their great escape... 4