16-year-old sacrifices his life saving girlfriend from oncoming train
A teenage boy saved his girlfriend’s life over the weekend — even though it cost him his own.
India Today reported that 16-year-old Mateus Moore pushed his girlfriend out of the way of oncoming train, sacrificing himself for the life of his lover. The couple was on their way to Marysville Charter Academy For the Arts in Marysville, Calif., where they both study, India Today reported. Though her life was saved, Mickayla Friend, Moore’s girlfriend, is still in critical condition, India Today reported.
"He was amazing, he loved her more than anyone — it's just a life cut short and it's not fair,” said Friend’s sister, Alithya.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- Family motto helps LDS couple put parenting...
- Motherhood Matters: What I learned from...
- 12 Disney movies that are coming out in 2015
- Book review: Young widow's memoir presents a...
- Are you part of the global 'baby shortage'?
- Reader voices: The loss of a dog
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 10
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup... 10
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos... 5
- Want your child to eat more fruits and... 4
- Sherry Young: Nostalgia, airplanes and... 4
- Motherhood Matters: To grouchy moms... 4
- Does taking advantage of family leave... 4
- Dad gets 'no-show' bill after... 3