16-year-old sacrifices his life saving girlfriend from oncoming train
A teenage boy saved his girlfriend’s life over the weekend — even though it cost him his own.
India Today reported that 16-year-old Mateus Moore pushed his girlfriend out of the way of oncoming train, sacrificing himself for the life of his lover. The couple was on their way to Marysville Charter Academy For the Arts in Marysville, Calif., where they both study, India Today reported. Though her life was saved, Mickayla Friend, Moore’s girlfriend, is still in critical condition, India Today reported.
"He was amazing, he loved her more than anyone — it's just a life cut short and it's not fair,” said Friend’s sister, Alithya.
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Why babies are expensive, but could save you...
- 25 ways I know my husband loves me
- In music video, boy band tells Provo women...
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- Why 'The Cosby Show' still matters 30 years...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Why do Elsa's and Anna's parents have to die...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 125
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 45
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- Liberals teach kids tolerance over... 26
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 19
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6