16-year-old sacrifices his life saving girlfriend from oncoming train
A teenage boy saved his girlfriend’s life over the weekend — even though it cost him his own.
India Today reported that 16-year-old Mateus Moore pushed his girlfriend out of the way of oncoming train, sacrificing himself for the life of his lover. The couple was on their way to Marysville Charter Academy For the Arts in Marysville, Calif., where they both study, India Today reported. Though her life was saved, Mickayla Friend, Moore’s girlfriend, is still in critical condition, India Today reported.
"He was amazing, he loved her more than anyone — it's just a life cut short and it's not fair,” said Friend’s sister, Alithya.
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Playing favorites can increase the chance a...
- Utah families share tragic stories of teens...
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives money to...
- This type of high school can increase your...
- Mom calls out Toys R Us for selling fake...
- Watch live: Wheatley conference on family
- Are teachers getting behind Common... 15
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge... 8
- Studio C teams up with popular indie... 6
- This type of high school can increase... 6
- Bound together: marriage rates and the... 5
- The Clean Cut: Ellen DeGeneres gives... 5
- Can too many dating options be a... 5
- Watch live: Wheatley conference on family 4