16-year-old sacrifices his life saving girlfriend from oncoming train
A teenage boy saved his girlfriend’s life over the weekend — even though it cost him his own.
India Today reported that 16-year-old Mateus Moore pushed his girlfriend out of the way of oncoming train, sacrificing himself for the life of his lover. The couple was on their way to Marysville Charter Academy For the Arts in Marysville, Calif., where they both study, India Today reported. Though her life was saved, Mickayla Friend, Moore’s girlfriend, is still in critical condition, India Today reported.
"He was amazing, he loved her more than anyone — it's just a life cut short and it's not fair,” said Friend’s sister, Alithya.
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old boy performs 'Do...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- The Clean Cut: Child plays peekaboo with...
- Nonprofit intervention program in Arizona...
- Family of teenage girl with burns on 65...
- After having a baby, dad's brain changes too
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes, but...
- UTubers: Hailey Devine takes fans to Fiji
- Why do we need an R-rated Hobbit movie? 18
- Want your marriage to last? Have... 13
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a... 11
- As Common Core results trickle in,... 8
- The Clean Cut: Children taste dark... 3
- Baby boomers are not selling off homes,... 3
- Intuition: The sweet spot between... 2
- 13-year-old keeps dad alive after he... 2