16-year-old sacrifices his life saving girlfriend from oncoming train
A teenage boy saved his girlfriend’s life over the weekend — even though it cost him his own.
India Today reported that 16-year-old Mateus Moore pushed his girlfriend out of the way of oncoming train, sacrificing himself for the life of his lover. The couple was on their way to Marysville Charter Academy For the Arts in Marysville, Calif., where they both study, India Today reported. Though her life was saved, Mickayla Friend, Moore’s girlfriend, is still in critical condition, India Today reported.
"He was amazing, he loved her more than anyone — it's just a life cut short and it's not fair,” said Friend’s sister, Alithya.
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- 31 things you might not know about the Harry...
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen'
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Motherhood Matters: 4 ways to help your...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an... 116
- Beating the odds: Trip to the White... 4
- ValueSpeak: 'Goodbye, Farewell and Amen' 3
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash... 2
- Mormon thrill ride creator still... 2
- 20 things I wish I would have known... 2
- Cruise, Ferguson deliver a winner with... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Finding more... 1