“The Art of War” by Sun Tzu is a staple for American business leaders, according to The Huffington Post, which recently outlined the different reasons why business employees tend to read and quote from the book. Some of those reasons include its brevity, the fascinating title and its accessibility, among other reasons, The Huffington Post reported.
“For business leaders, reading ‘The Art of War’ is a rite of passage; quoting from it is de rigueur,” HuffPost reported.
- The 10 most livable small towns
- Z'Tejas closing after 13 years at The Gateway
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate with...
- Closet clutter: How having fewer,...
- Most American high schoolers don't know how...
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of balance,...
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make you...
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in U.S.,...
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 21
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 9
- Balancing act: Survey says lack of... 4
- Consumers are padding their checking... 2
- Teen drivers hike Utah car insurance 89... 2
- Before you head off on your vacation,... 2
- Sneaky tricks restaurants use to make... 1
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 1