“The Art of War” by Sun Tzu is a staple for American business leaders, according to The Huffington Post, which recently outlined the different reasons why business employees tend to read and quote from the book. Some of those reasons include its brevity, the fascinating title and its accessibility, among other reasons, The Huffington Post reported.
“For business leaders, reading ‘The Art of War’ is a rite of passage; quoting from it is de rigueur,” HuffPost reported.
- How much is your diploma worth? Money...
- Why you must teach your children about money
- 5 ways to save money, improve quality of life...
- 25 states with the lowest levels of personal...
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- Davis County cities propose property tax...
- Do jobs need to be fulfilling?
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- How much is your diploma worth? Money... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 5
- Consumer index climbs to record level... 4
- Study: 35 percent in US facing debt... 2
- $1,000 Sovaldi now hepatitis treatment... 2