“The Art of War” by Sun Tzu is a staple for American business leaders, according to The Huffington Post, which recently outlined the different reasons why business employees tend to read and quote from the book. Some of those reasons include its brevity, the fascinating title and its accessibility, among other reasons, The Huffington Post reported.
“For business leaders, reading ‘The Art of War’ is a rite of passage; quoting from it is de rigueur,” HuffPost reported.
- The 10 best cities in America for job seekers...
- 10 cheapest colleges for out-of-state students
- Are schools preparing students for the new...
- Millennials are more depressed than older...
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- Renovation Solutions: Top remodeling projects...
- These three countries offer insights into the...
- Young widows speak out about managing grief,...
- Clinton says childcare needs to be a... 10
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Are schools preparing students for the... 5
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- Study: 23 pct of US adults with health... 3
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3
- Loans, taxes, regulations on small... 1
- US consumer prices up a slight 0.1... 1