“The Art of War” by Sun Tzu is a staple for American business leaders, according to The Huffington Post, which recently outlined the different reasons why business employees tend to read and quote from the book. Some of those reasons include its brevity, the fascinating title and its accessibility, among other reasons, The Huffington Post reported.
“For business leaders, reading ‘The Art of War’ is a rite of passage; quoting from it is de rigueur,” HuffPost reported.
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- 15 jobs that are safe from the robot takeover
- 11 family friendly cars
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- 10 things that are wicked attractive about...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- Balancing act: Survey: Office etiquette has...
- How to eat on just $4 a day
- How to eat on just $4 a day 16
- 10 things to know about corporate... 15
- California push to avert higher gas... 10
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 10
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 7
- All aboard: How to win the budget... 3
- Dave Ramsey says: Government unlikely... 3