“The Art of War” by Sun Tzu is a staple for American business leaders, according to The Huffington Post, which recently outlined the different reasons why business employees tend to read and quote from the book. Some of those reasons include its brevity, the fascinating title and its accessibility, among other reasons, The Huffington Post reported.
“For business leaders, reading ‘The Art of War’ is a rite of passage; quoting from it is de rigueur,” HuffPost reported.
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum wage
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance primed...
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus on...
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings
- 3 reasons you should crowdfund your business
- Dave Ramsey says: Charging off a debt doesn't...
- 4 signs you need to quit your job to advance...
- My view: Utah should not raise minimum... 38
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 20
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus... 2
- Want to see if your relationship will... 2
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending 1