David Archuleta announces his return from Mormon mission on YouTube
For the past two years, pop artist David Archuleta has been serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Chile (the specific location was never disclosed).
In a YouTube video released Monday on his official channel, Archuleta announced that he has now returned home from his two-year service.
Throughout his mission, Archuleta had the opportunity to share his vocal talents. While in the Missionary Training Center, he performed in a missionary choir for general conference. Archuleta also performed during two Christmas productions that were held on the Santiago Chile Temple grounds.
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10...
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS...
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list of...
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in... 90
- LDS Church releases video about... 43
- Defending the Faith: Paul and his list... 22
- LDS stake presidency participates in... 19
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 9
- Want to keep your faith in college?... 7
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death... 6
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 6