David Archuleta announces his return from Mormon mission on YouTube
For the past two years, pop artist David Archuleta has been serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Chile (the specific location was never disclosed).
In a YouTube video released Monday on his official channel, Archuleta announced that he has now returned home from his two-year service.
Throughout his mission, Archuleta had the opportunity to share his vocal talents. While in the Missionary Training Center, he performed in a missionary choir for general conference. Archuleta also performed during two Christmas productions that were held on the Santiago Chile Temple grounds.
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon...
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville killed...
- Sister Linda K. Burton writes about emotional...
- Praying together to stay together? The role...
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces virtual...
- Understanding DNA testing in family history
- David Archuleta says ‘most fulfilling...
- Defending the Faith: The Book of Mormon... 68
- Darwin Day notwithstanding, evolution... 21
- LDS sister missionary from Kaysville... 14
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces 7... 8
- Bernie Sanders supported religious... 8
- How Darwin Day has evolved in the U.S. 7
- Evangelical leaders denounce Selective... 6
- ... 4