David Archuleta announces his return from Mormon mission on YouTube
For the past two years, pop artist David Archuleta has been serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Chile (the specific location was never disclosed).
In a YouTube video released Monday on his official channel, Archuleta announced that he has now returned home from his two-year service.
Throughout his mission, Archuleta had the opportunity to share his vocal talents. While in the Missionary Training Center, he performed in a missionary choir for general conference. Archuleta also performed during two Christmas productions that were held on the Santiago Chile Temple grounds.
- 35 memorable photos from the LDS Church News...
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote 'Meet...
- Carrie Underwood shares her Christian faith...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new movie,...
- 2 LDS teens create video to share Mormon beliefs
- 1964 World's Fair pavilion had far-reaching...
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- FamilySearch provides LDS members with... 18
- LDS Church leaders share excitement for... 14
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members 9
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be... 6
- Elder Holland, David Archuleta promote... 4
- LDS priesthood restoration site, new... 4
- Here's how you and your spouse can... 3