David Archuleta announces his return from Mormon mission on YouTube
For the past two years, pop artist David Archuleta has been serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Chile (the specific location was never disclosed).
In a YouTube video released Monday on his official channel, Archuleta announced that he has now returned home from his two-year service.
Throughout his mission, Archuleta had the opportunity to share his vocal talents. While in the Missionary Training Center, he performed in a missionary choir for general conference. Archuleta also performed during two Christmas productions that were held on the Santiago Chile Temple grounds.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 11 things you should know about the... 91
- The latest developments on religious... 44
- General Women's Session focuses on... 34
- The challenges and blessings of... 34
- State bills to protect religious... 27
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 20
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence: ‘Not... 16