Recently I attended a Junior Jazz basketball game. It was fun to watch these 8 and 9-year-old kids. They were fast, energetic and surprisingly skillful.
I still smile at the memory of seeing the good-natured referees kneel down twice during the game to tie the shoelaces of our little athletes.
West Valley City
- In our opinion: Legislators need to better...
- My view: The solution to Utah's water problems
- Dan Liljenquist: What we learned from the...
- My view: Is the Division of Water Resources...
- My view: Get insurance out of health care
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be...
- In our opinion: Why it's important to note...
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Americans are skeptical that government... 58
- Richard Davis: Do presidents have to be... 55
- My view: Get insurance out of health care 46
- My view: Obama's veto won't save Obamacare 34
- In our opinion: Attempting to... 32
- My view: 'Death with dignity' and... 27
- In our opinion: Concerned voters a good... 23
- Trump and Sanders 22