Recently I attended a Junior Jazz basketball game. It was fun to watch these 8 and 9-year-old kids. They were fast, energetic and surprisingly skillful.
I still smile at the memory of seeing the good-natured referees kneel down twice during the game to tie the shoelaces of our little athletes.
West Valley City
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- In our opinion: Most Americans struggling to...
- Jay Evensen: Marijuana acceptance will lead...
- Jay Evensen: Is Provo really an impoverished...
- Letter: Irreparable damage
- Join the discussion: Is bipartisanship making...
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Everything you need to know about the...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 76
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Letter: Utah's birthright 45
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Letter: Irreparable damage 41
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37
- Letter: Protected lands 36