Recently I attended a Junior Jazz basketball game. It was fun to watch these 8 and 9-year-old kids. They were fast, energetic and surprisingly skillful.
I still smile at the memory of seeing the good-natured referees kneel down twice during the game to tie the shoelaces of our little athletes.
West Valley City
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- About Utah: Jen Seelig came to Utah and made...
- In our opinion: Six heroes for our values in...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our year-end...
- John Florez: The people's voices don't count
- Robert Bennett: Finally, good possibilities...
- Letter: Distance from religion
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions
- Letter: Access to health care 42
- John Florez: The people's voices don't... 41
- Letter: Distance from religion 35
- In our opinion: Police vs. protests... 32
- Letter: Sharing culpability 22
- In our opinion: Keep marriage questions 21
- A. Scott Anderson: Peace on earth comes... 15
- Mark Reynolds: Cheap gas prices... 15