Recently I attended a Junior Jazz basketball game. It was fun to watch these 8 and 9-year-old kids. They were fast, energetic and surprisingly skillful.
I still smile at the memory of seeing the good-natured referees kneel down twice during the game to tie the shoelaces of our little athletes.
West Valley City
- Robert J. Samuelson: Let us praise GDP
- My view: History of abolitionists teach us an...
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme Court...
- John Florez: A father's heartbreaking letter
- Robert J. Samuelson: The Olympic sinkhole
- In our opinion: Finding – not forcing...
- Drew Clark: Will 2016 be the breakout year...
- My view: The supergentrification of Sugar House
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 79
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 49
- Letter: Nothing is 'free' 43
- My view: Has Utah's new election law... 22
- Those intolerable TSA security lines 21
- On Second Thought: A lighthearted look... 19
- My view: Patriotic Millionaires urges... 17
- My view: Biggest reason for physician... 17