Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
Pinocchio and the Wale approach the pond during the Pond Skim at Canyons in Park City on Saturday, March 22, 2014. Titus Cornforth, as Pinocchio, and Craig Miller, as Geppetto, won for best costume. The event was part of Spring Grüv, a 10-day festival currently in its seventh year that began Friday at the Canyons Resort. Upcoming events include free concerts, a skiing fundraiser for the American Cancer Society and scavenger hunts.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 159
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 81
- Police release names of officers... 37
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17