DRAPER — The Utah National Guard will host its annual military ball on Saturday, March 29.
The event will be from 8 p.m. to midnight at the Radisson Hotel, 215 W. South Temple, in Salt Lake City.
Retired and current members of any branch of the military, as well as the general public, are invited to the formal-dress (black tie or military equivalent), gala event featuring the music of the Utah Guard’s 23rd Army Band.
Tickets are $5 at the door, light refreshments, a cash bar and door prizes are available.
For more information, please contact Lt. Col. Hank McIntire at 801-420-4778.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 161
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 83
- Police release names of officers... 37
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17