DRAPER — The Utah National Guard will host its annual military ball on Saturday, March 29.
The event will be from 8 p.m. to midnight at the Radisson Hotel, 215 W. South Temple, in Salt Lake City.
Retired and current members of any branch of the military, as well as the general public, are invited to the formal-dress (black tie or military equivalent), gala event featuring the music of the Utah Guard’s 23rd Army Band.
Tickets are $5 at the door, light refreshments, a cash bar and door prizes are available.
For more information, please contact Lt. Col. Hank McIntire at 801-420-4778.
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Carbon County deputy saves father, son from...
- Grading Utah schools, 2014: Top 20 highest...
- Sugar House man intends to sue police, city...
- Woman killed in Sandy shooting
- Orem construction fire believed to be arson,...
- Gov. Herbert nominates 3rd District Judge...
- Visiting minister urges unity among Christians
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 51
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 50
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 33
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 33
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15