Dmitry Lovetsky, Associated Press
SOCHI, Russia — Paralympian Nicole Roundy, of the Millstream YSA Ward, Bountiful Utah YSA Stake, took eighth in the Women’s Snowboard Cross, Standing division, at the Paralympic Games in Sochi, Russia.
The 28-year-old had bone cancer when she was 8 years old and lost her right leg. Each boarder takes three runs down the course, and the best two times count toward the final time.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: CTRappleye
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 172
- Why I don’t call myself a... 95
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 64
- General Women's Session focuses on... 29
- State bills to protect religious... 22
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 14
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence: ‘Not... 13