Dmitry Lovetsky, Associated Press
SOCHI, Russia — Paralympian Nicole Roundy, of the Millstream YSA Ward, Bountiful Utah YSA Stake, took eighth in the Women’s Snowboard Cross, Standing division, at the Paralympic Games in Sochi, Russia.
The 28-year-old had bone cancer when she was 8 years old and lost her right leg. Each boarder takes three runs down the course, and the best two times count toward the final time.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: CTRappleye
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- President Henry B. Eyring: 'The Comforter'
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 162
- Why I don’t call myself a... 92
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 63
- Heaven can wait, Christian bookstore... 17
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 15
- Meet the Muslim actor playing Jesus in... 10
- Returning LDS missionary, father... 8
- State bills to protect religious... 8