Dmitry Lovetsky, Associated Press
SOCHI, Russia — Paralympian Nicole Roundy, of the Millstream YSA Ward, Bountiful Utah YSA Stake, took eighth in the Women’s Snowboard Cross, Standing division, at the Paralympic Games in Sochi, Russia.
The 28-year-old had bone cancer when she was 8 years old and lost her right leg. Each boarder takes three runs down the course, and the best two times count toward the final time.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: CTRappleye
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- Over half a million people attended Ogden...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- LDS apostle Elder Russell M. Nelson turns 90
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith adds...
- Defending the Faith: The restoration of the...
- Defending the Faith: The restoration of... 57
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 17
- Here's how U.S. churches are changing... 15
- Ted Cruz was booed off stage for... 14
- Should I stay or should I go? How faith... 10
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 10
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- The biggest band in the world is also... 7