Dmitry Lovetsky, Associated Press
SOCHI, Russia — Paralympian Nicole Roundy, of the Millstream YSA Ward, Bountiful Utah YSA Stake, took eighth in the Women’s Snowboard Cross, Standing division, at the Paralympic Games in Sochi, Russia.
The 28-year-old had bone cancer when she was 8 years old and lost her right leg. Each boarder takes three runs down the course, and the best two times count toward the final time.
Email: email@example.com, Twitter: CTRappleye
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Wright Words: A day in the life of Mormon...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to perform...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- LDS grandmother completes Personal Progress...
- Two Christian ministers refuse to... 40
- LDS Church releases video, topic page... 29
- LDS CIO helps LDSTech attendees better... 26
- Vatican alters draft report translation... 23
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 20
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 18
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin... 12
- Here's how you can learn more about God 11