Dmitry Lovetsky, Associated Press
SOCHI, Russia — Paralympian Nicole Roundy, of the Millstream YSA Ward, Bountiful Utah YSA Stake, took eighth in the Women’s Snowboard Cross, Standing division, at the Paralympic Games in Sochi, Russia.
The 28-year-old had bone cancer when she was 8 years old and lost her right leg. Each boarder takes three runs down the course, and the best two times count toward the final time.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Twitter: CTRappleye
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Clark Gilbert named new president of BYU-Idaho
- LDS apostle Elder David A. Bednar offers...
- LDS Church's official website to evolve over...
- LDS statement could move Utah...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 122
- Hamblin & Peterson: Bible wars among... 42
- See why this woman's decision not to... 41
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 33
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks... 32
- Defending the Faith: A tribute to... 19
- Some Republican presidential hopefuls... 12
- Faith, friends and football: Stanford... 9