Matt Gade, Deseret News
Cougar fans will have their chance to see the BYU football team when the Cougars conduct a spring scrimmage on March 29 at 11 a.m. at LaVell Edwards Stadium.
The scrimmage, which is anticipated to end by noon, is free and open to the public.
There will also be a football clinic for children before the scrimmage. The 40-minute clinic, for schoolchildren up to eighth grade, will begin at 10 a.m. at the stadium and will be conducted by players on the team.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Jazz rookie Dante Exum looks like a kid but...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 115
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 48
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 46
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45