Matt Gade, Deseret News
Cougar fans will have their chance to see the BYU football team when the Cougars conduct a spring scrimmage on March 29 at 11 a.m. at LaVell Edwards Stadium.
The scrimmage, which is anticipated to end by noon, is free and open to the public.
There will also be a football clinic for children before the scrimmage. The 40-minute clinic, for schoolchildren up to eighth grade, will begin at 10 a.m. at the stadium and will be conducted by players on the team.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- Utah State infographic: Aggies' Keeton...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 58
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28