SALT LAKE CITY — Bank of Utah will host its Annual Economic Outlook event for bank customers and community business leaders April 2-3.
The fourth-annual event will be held in Salt Lake City, Ogden and Logan.
It will feature John W. Mitchell, former chief economist for U.S. Bank and professor of economics at Boise State University. Mitchell will provide his analysis of the economy, with an emphasis on Utah and the Western U.S.
The bank's Salt Lake City Economic Outlook breakfast will be April 2 at the Grand America Hotel, 555 S. Main.
A breakfast featuring Mitchell is slated for April 3 at the Ogden Eccles Conference Center, 2415 Washington Blvd., Ogden.
A lunch event will be held April 3 at the Riverwoods Conference Center, 615 Riverwoods Parkway, Logan.
Pre-registration is required by calling 801-409-5172. Space is limited.
For more information, go to www.bankofutah.com.
- After more than 6 years, 3 families yearn for...
- Strong winds cause damage, possibly fatal...
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- Millcreek man faces child abuse homicide...
- Sen. Orrin Hatch headed to Israel to meet...
- About Utah: Want a ride to the past? Matt...
- New strategies eliminate long waitlist for...
- Poll: 66 percent of Utahns support... 51
- Council approves policy banning dating... 26
- GOP primary in governor's race now... 22
- Utah council wants governor, A.G. probe... 18
- FEC complaint filed against Chaffetz by... 16
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries 13
- Provo transit project set to begin,... 12
- Chaffetz attorney calls FEC complaint... 11