SALT LAKE CITY — Bank of Utah will host its Annual Economic Outlook event for bank customers and community business leaders April 2-3.
The fourth-annual event will be held in Salt Lake City, Ogden and Logan.
It will feature John W. Mitchell, former chief economist for U.S. Bank and professor of economics at Boise State University. Mitchell will provide his analysis of the economy, with an emphasis on Utah and the Western U.S.
The bank's Salt Lake City Economic Outlook breakfast will be April 2 at the Grand America Hotel, 555 S. Main.
A breakfast featuring Mitchell is slated for April 3 at the Ogden Eccles Conference Center, 2415 Washington Blvd., Ogden.
A lunch event will be held April 3 at the Riverwoods Conference Center, 615 Riverwoods Parkway, Logan.
Pre-registration is required by calling 801-409-5172. Space is limited.
For more information, go to www.bankofutah.com.
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million mark,...
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex parents...
- District attorney asks A.G. to consider...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- Two killed in high-speed, fiery crash into...
- 2 hospitalized after 6-car pileup in Centerville
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy... 126
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 97
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex... 75
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 61
- GOP senators, congressmen offer support... 45
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 34
- 'Meet the Mormons' reaches $4.5 million... 31
- Support for statewide nondiscrimination... 19