SALT LAKE CITY — Bank of Utah will host its Annual Economic Outlook event for bank customers and community business leaders April 2-3.
The fourth-annual event will be held in Salt Lake City, Ogden and Logan.
It will feature John W. Mitchell, former chief economist for U.S. Bank and professor of economics at Boise State University. Mitchell will provide his analysis of the economy, with an emphasis on Utah and the Western U.S.
The bank's Salt Lake City Economic Outlook breakfast will be April 2 at the Grand America Hotel, 555 S. Main.
A breakfast featuring Mitchell is slated for April 3 at the Ogden Eccles Conference Center, 2415 Washington Blvd., Ogden.
A lunch event will be held April 3 at the Riverwoods Conference Center, 615 Riverwoods Parkway, Logan.
Pre-registration is required by calling 801-409-5172. Space is limited.
For more information, go to www.bankofutah.com.
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Celebrate summer fun with a photographic look...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Pilot sentenced for groping teenage girl on...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Republican, Democratic political... 40
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding'... 16