SALT LAKE CITY — Bank of Utah will host its Annual Economic Outlook event for bank customers and community business leaders April 2-3.
The fourth-annual event will be held in Salt Lake City, Ogden and Logan.
It will feature John W. Mitchell, former chief economist for U.S. Bank and professor of economics at Boise State University. Mitchell will provide his analysis of the economy, with an emphasis on Utah and the Western U.S.
The bank's Salt Lake City Economic Outlook breakfast will be April 2 at the Grand America Hotel, 555 S. Main.
A breakfast featuring Mitchell is slated for April 3 at the Ogden Eccles Conference Center, 2415 Washington Blvd., Ogden.
A lunch event will be held April 3 at the Riverwoods Conference Center, 615 Riverwoods Parkway, Logan.
Pre-registration is required by calling 801-409-5172. Space is limited.
For more information, go to www.bankofutah.com.
- Precedents — and exceptions...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 25
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 15