SALT LAKE CITY — Bank of Utah will host its Annual Economic Outlook event for bank customers and community business leaders April 2-3.
The fourth-annual event will be held in Salt Lake City, Ogden and Logan.
It will feature John W. Mitchell, former chief economist for U.S. Bank and professor of economics at Boise State University. Mitchell will provide his analysis of the economy, with an emphasis on Utah and the Western U.S.
The bank's Salt Lake City Economic Outlook breakfast will be April 2 at the Grand America Hotel, 555 S. Main.
A breakfast featuring Mitchell is slated for April 3 at the Ogden Eccles Conference Center, 2415 Washington Blvd., Ogden.
A lunch event will be held April 3 at the Riverwoods Conference Center, 615 Riverwoods Parkway, Logan.
Pre-registration is required by calling 801-409-5172. Space is limited.
For more information, go to www.bankofutah.com.
- Worth 1,000 words: Here's a look at the top...
- Sculptor hopes new statue brings comfort to...
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex harassment...
- Torn between two countries, family of missing...
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global audience,...
- Conservative group yanks TV ads targeting...
- 'Princess' power: BYU to present stage...
- Photos: Thrill seekers take on stunt-filled 5K
- First prison relocation open house... 39
- Congressional delegation not impressing... 32
- Prosecutors file new charge against... 20
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 20
- Utah lawmakers begin task to... 15
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 15
- Lindsey Stirling reflects on global... 14
- Police: Toddler accidentally shot in... 13