“It makes it so easy just to say no and to really put that impression on other people," Pierson Lowe continued. "We’re trying to live a really good lifestyle. We still go to Mutual and church. We do our best to make that our No. 1 priority, as well, on top of the band and school and all of our daily activities.”
Amanda Hernandez also agreed that faith has played an important role in her music career. “It influences our standards, so we don’t cuss or anything in our music,” she said. “It influences what we listen to for inspiration, and good morals bring good, inspirational music.”
Pierson Lowe said that keeping his priorities straight and putting an emphasis on faith is important to him. “God comes first,” he said. “I know that if I fulfill his duties and put him first that there will be a greater outcome at the end, as far as what I want to fulfill in my life.”
With music and faith both forming large parts of the band’s foundation, manager Jesslyn Hernandez says that, at the end of the day, the band members are still trying to enjoy their youth while they can. “They still go on with their everyday lives,” she said. “You have one working on their Eagle Scout project, another that just finished. At the end of the day, they’re just very much ‘teens’ with everything. They’re still humble in who they are, but they’re strong and confident in what they do.”
Synderes recently released a music video for its single “Enemy Inside,” and the band is currently working on its first full album. More information about the band can be found on its Facebook fan page and on Twitter (@Synderes).
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- New features at Ogden Temple reception tent...
- Mormon couple celebrates 75 years of true love
- Hamblin & Peterson: Constantine's... 25
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a... 21
- 66,511 volunteers set FamilySearch... 18
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Reba McEntire... 14
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house... 8
- New features at Ogden Temple reception... 6
- Thirty countries require leaders to... 5