Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Utah’s annual pro day is set for Wednesday. The gathering, which is closed to the public, will give NFL scouts a closer look at several former Utes. Measurements and lifts are scheduled for the Alex Smith Strength and Conditioning Center, while running and agility drills will take place in the Spence Eccles Field House.
Players expected to participate include: Quade Chappuis, Anthony Denham, Sean Fitzgerald, Phil Hinson, Vyncent Jones, Soni Kinikini, Keith McGill, Jake Murphy, Thretton Palamo, Tenny Palepoi, Trevor Reilly, Jeremiah Tofaeono, Tanqueray Towns, LT Tuipulotu, Michael Walker, Karl Williams and Kelvin York. Tyree Mills and Fatu Moala of Southern Utah are also scheduled to participate.
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation process...
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed as...
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as Utes'...
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some redemption'
- Utah Jazz point guard Trey Burke getting an...
- Watch it live: 4A girls soccer semifinals
- The Heisman Trophy tracker, Week 8: A Utah...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 48
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 39
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 29
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 26