I am wondering about political campaigns. They take too long, there are too many signs and they are using too much money. I think most people don't like these things. Why are campaigns still this way? I think that campaigns should be a month or less long. We should lower the number of campaign signs as well. The campaigns should make fewer advertisements so that we won't spend as much money.
- Letter: Enslaved nations
- In our opinion: TSA audit reveals major flaws...
- Don Gale: Does Salt Lake City dislike golfers?
- Richard Davis: Unforeseen successes, failures...
- Drew Clark: Can the state really force...
- Letter: Real estate cabal
- Letter: Outdoor advertising
- Jay Evensen: Utah still has a homeless problem