Jacquelyn Martin, Associated Press
President Obama’s foreign policy has weakened American influence around the world, according to onetime presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
“Why, across the world, are America's hands so tied?” Romney asked in an op-ed published Monday by The Wall Street Journal.
“A large part of the answer is our leader's terrible timing. In virtually every foreign-affairs crisis we have faced these past five years, there was a point when America had good choices and good options,” he wrote. “But we failed to act at the propitious point; that moment having passed, we were left without acceptable options.”
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- Ralph Becker: Reaching for the best of the...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 37
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 29
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 25
- Letter: Acting presidential 25
- My view: More whites should practice... 23