Jacquelyn Martin, Associated Press
President Obama’s foreign policy has weakened American influence around the world, according to onetime presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
“Why, across the world, are America's hands so tied?” Romney asked in an op-ed published Monday by The Wall Street Journal.
“A large part of the answer is our leader's terrible timing. In virtually every foreign-affairs crisis we have faced these past five years, there was a point when America had good choices and good options,” he wrote. “But we failed to act at the propitious point; that moment having passed, we were left without acceptable options.”
- In our opinion: A social media enabled...
- John Hoffmire: Does aid work? Markets, big...
- In our opinion: Tragedy in Aleppo should...
- My view: Waste, fraud in education hammering...
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the bathroom
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics and...
- Letter: Where's the action?
- Letter: BYU in a conference?
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 67
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 43
- Richard Davis: Who needs to go to the... 37
- In our opinion: A social media enabled... 22
- Jay Evensen: Like it or not, politics... 22
- In our opinion: Not all economic... 20
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 19