Jacquelyn Martin, Associated Press
President Obama’s foreign policy has weakened American influence around the world, according to onetime presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
“Why, across the world, are America's hands so tied?” Romney asked in an op-ed published Monday by The Wall Street Journal.
“A large part of the answer is our leader's terrible timing. In virtually every foreign-affairs crisis we have faced these past five years, there was a point when America had good choices and good options,” he wrote. “But we failed to act at the propitious point; that moment having passed, we were left without acceptable options.”
- In our opinion: Parents reading to young...
- Letter: Pay for your share
- Letter: Peanut butter ban?
- Drew Clark: What President Obama does well:...
- Letter: Repeating past mistakes
- Ron Clegg: Primary seat belt law will save lives
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules...
- John Florez: Education is 'app' to change...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 71
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 35
- Letter: Not so lazy 34
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31
- Doug Robinson: NFL overtime rules need... 27