Elder D. Todd Christofferson requests to shake hands at meeting in England
The Mormon Newsroom recently reported that Elder D. Todd Christofferson attended a meeting for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in England at which he requested to shake the hands of every youth and child.
Mormon Newsroom shared an image on Instagram of Elder Christofferson, a member of the church's Quorum of the Twelve, shaking a young girl's hand, along with a short explanation about the roles of an apostle.
"Apostles travel across the world to meet with church members, train local church leaders, visit government and civic leaders and, most importantly, share their witness of Jesus Christ," the post stated.
Many Instagram followers liked the post, and some shared their thoughts.
"Those kids will never ever forget that," Kamie Bolen wrote on Instagram.
"That is one lucky girl!" user Guynn_irish commented.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 11 things you should know about the... 91
- The latest developments on religious... 44
- General Women's Session focuses on... 34
- The challenges and blessings of... 34
- State bills to protect religious... 27
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 20
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence: ‘Not... 16