PROVO — The Provo Board of Education has hired Stefanie Bryant as business administrator for the Provo City School District.
Bryant is the director of accounting in the district and was selected from a field of about 20 applicants.
Bryant, who has been with the district since 2006, is a licensed certified public accountant with a master's degree in professional accountancy from the University of Utah. She also has been the accounting manager for a corporate credit union and a senior accountant with leadership responsibilities for firms in Salt Lake City and North Carolina.
In addition to her usual duties, Bryant has led the process of changing the enterprise software system in the district for the past several months. As an acknowledgment of her work in leading this software conversion, she received The Provo Way award during a January board meeting.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 39
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 14
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah... 13