PROVO — The Provo Board of Education has hired Stefanie Bryant as business administrator for the Provo City School District.
Bryant is the director of accounting in the district and was selected from a field of about 20 applicants.
Bryant, who has been with the district since 2006, is a licensed certified public accountant with a master's degree in professional accountancy from the University of Utah. She also has been the accounting manager for a corporate credit union and a senior accountant with leadership responsibilities for firms in Salt Lake City and North Carolina.
In addition to her usual duties, Bryant has led the process of changing the enterprise software system in the district for the past several months. As an acknowledgment of her work in leading this software conversion, she received The Provo Way award during a January board meeting.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Herbert signs bills for Fairpark arena funds,...
- Police answering welfare call find woman...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 24
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14