PROVO — The Provo Board of Education has hired Stefanie Bryant as business administrator for the Provo City School District.
Bryant is the director of accounting in the district and was selected from a field of about 20 applicants.
Bryant, who has been with the district since 2006, is a licensed certified public accountant with a master's degree in professional accountancy from the University of Utah. She also has been the accounting manager for a corporate credit union and a senior accountant with leadership responsibilities for firms in Salt Lake City and North Carolina.
In addition to her usual duties, Bryant has led the process of changing the enterprise software system in the district for the past several months. As an acknowledgment of her work in leading this software conversion, she received The Provo Way award during a January board meeting.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- West Nile activity discovered in three Utah...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12