Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
CLEARFIELD — ATK employees on Tuesday marked a milestone in assembling jet airplanes.
Workers celebrated constructing the 20,000th composite part for the Airbus A350 XWB program.
Rep. Rob Bishop and executive director of the Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Development Spencer Eccles were on hand at the Aircraft Commercial Center of Excellence to honor the company and its employees.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 41
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17