MURRAY — The Murray Education Foundation has announced recipients of the 11th annual Pinnacle Awards.
Receiving awards were Keri Hohnholt, Grant Elementary sixth-grade teacher; Jill Horne, Longview Elementary fourth-grade teacher; Courtney Lee, Liberty Elementary kindergarten teacher; Erick Perry, Murray High French and German language teacher; Kathy Reynolds, McMillan Elementary first-grade teacher; and Chandra MacDonald, Riverview Junior High kitchen lead.
The awardees will be honored guests at the yearly Pinnacle Awards Gala, Thursday, March 27. They will also be presented a cash award of $500, a statuette and a gift basket.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19
- Chris Stewart endorses presidential... 18