MURRAY — The Murray Education Foundation has announced recipients of the 11th annual Pinnacle Awards.
Receiving awards were Keri Hohnholt, Grant Elementary sixth-grade teacher; Jill Horne, Longview Elementary fourth-grade teacher; Courtney Lee, Liberty Elementary kindergarten teacher; Erick Perry, Murray High French and German language teacher; Kathy Reynolds, McMillan Elementary first-grade teacher; and Chandra MacDonald, Riverview Junior High kitchen lead.
The awardees will be honored guests at the yearly Pinnacle Awards Gala, Thursday, March 27. They will also be presented a cash award of $500, a statuette and a gift basket.
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Work on Canyon Road in Spanish Fork underway
- Woman battling cancer has two bicycles stolen
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 43
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 33
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 23