MURRAY — The Murray Education Foundation has announced recipients of the 11th annual Pinnacle Awards.
Receiving awards were Keri Hohnholt, Grant Elementary sixth-grade teacher; Jill Horne, Longview Elementary fourth-grade teacher; Courtney Lee, Liberty Elementary kindergarten teacher; Erick Perry, Murray High French and German language teacher; Kathy Reynolds, McMillan Elementary first-grade teacher; and Chandra MacDonald, Riverview Junior High kitchen lead.
The awardees will be honored guests at the yearly Pinnacle Awards Gala, Thursday, March 27. They will also be presented a cash award of $500, a statuette and a gift basket.
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an 'uncommon' life...
- Woman, 69, fights off carjacker who then sets...
- Jammed highway lights fire under Arches...
- Wind-fueled fire rips through large Draper home
- Koch brothers group launches campaign against...
- Salt Lake County rents continue to climb
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 42
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 34
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 27
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an... 22
- Koch brothers group launches campaign... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 16
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked... 16