MURRAY — The Murray Education Foundation has announced recipients of the 11th annual Pinnacle Awards.
Receiving awards were Keri Hohnholt, Grant Elementary sixth-grade teacher; Jill Horne, Longview Elementary fourth-grade teacher; Courtney Lee, Liberty Elementary kindergarten teacher; Erick Perry, Murray High French and German language teacher; Kathy Reynolds, McMillan Elementary first-grade teacher; and Chandra MacDonald, Riverview Junior High kitchen lead.
The awardees will be honored guests at the yearly Pinnacle Awards Gala, Thursday, March 27. They will also be presented a cash award of $500, a statuette and a gift basket.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17