Tom Smart, Deseret News
PARK CITY — Shoppers at the Tanger Outlets braved the wind and snow and the Wasatch Front faced high winds on Monday.
A strong cold front pushed in to the area Monday, and temperatures will be in the 40s Monday afternoon and Tuesday, according to KSL meteorologist Grant Weyman.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Weber County deputies investigating possible...
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy shine...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Photos: Here comes the sun
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 30
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 12