YouTube video welcoming children to their first day on earth catches attention
SoulPancake's YouTube video "Kid President's Letter To A Person On Their First Day Here" caught viewers' attention this weekend with an inspiring message to babies on their first day on earth.
The video features a regular host of SoulPancake videos, Kid President Robby Novak. In the video, he welcomes babies to the world and gives them a brief and sweet introduction to life.
"It's hard being a person sometimes," the YouTube description says. "Kid President offers up some advice on how to be a person — an awesome person."
The video encourages viewers to help Kid President make a list of what kids need to know using the hashtag #thekidsneedtoknow. Although the channel posted the video almost two months ago — Jan. 23 — viewers have sparked a resurgence in reactions and responses.
To always be yourself #thekidsneedtoknow— Brandon Blankenship (@clarinete36) March 17, 2014
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your kids to...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of history, too
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail near...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 keys to a great family...
- Is this TV show a 'game changer for people...
- 4 tips for planning a successful family hike
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Top parenting ideas,...
- Erin Stewart: Should you teach your... 22
- Amy Iverson: Showing kids how to make... 6
- Wright Words: What I learned on a trail... 4
- First-timers and veterans among... 2
- The Clean Cut: 91-year-old widow... 2
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: Lessons from sending... 2
- Twila Van Leer: Wow! I'm part of... 1
- Heart-pounding 'Jason Bourne' makes the... 1