YouTube video welcoming children to their first day on earth catches attention
SoulPancake's YouTube video "Kid President's Letter To A Person On Their First Day Here" caught viewers' attention this weekend with an inspiring message to babies on their first day on earth.
The video features a regular host of SoulPancake videos, Kid President Robby Novak. In the video, he welcomes babies to the world and gives them a brief and sweet introduction to life.
"It's hard being a person sometimes," the YouTube description says. "Kid President offers up some advice on how to be a person — an awesome person."
The video encourages viewers to help Kid President make a list of what kids need to know using the hashtag #thekidsneedtoknow. Although the channel posted the video almost two months ago — Jan. 23 — viewers have sparked a resurgence in reactions and responses.
To always be yourself #thekidsneedtoknow— Brandon Blankenship (@clarinete36) March 17, 2014
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- The top 10 dream colleges in 2015
- Wyoming ranked third in US in percentage of...
- Motherhood Matters: When there is nothing...
- Lexi Hansen forgives driver who hit her (+video)
- The Clean Cut: Time-lapse video captures...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- 'Maternal feminists' defend motherhood... 54
- What makes marriage hard? These 5... 18
- 5 underrated Disney movies 17
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy... 9
- Teens may be even more distracted... 4
- What accounts for the cinematic... 3
- The Clean Cut: BYU students' video... 2
- Teen chefs compete in state cooking... 2