YouTube video welcoming children to their first day on earth catches attention
SoulPancake's YouTube video "Kid President's Letter To A Person On Their First Day Here" caught viewers' attention this weekend with an inspiring message to babies on their first day on earth.
The video features a regular host of SoulPancake videos, Kid President Robby Novak. In the video, he welcomes babies to the world and gives them a brief and sweet introduction to life.
"It's hard being a person sometimes," the YouTube description says. "Kid President offers up some advice on how to be a person — an awesome person."
The video encourages viewers to help Kid President make a list of what kids need to know using the hashtag #thekidsneedtoknow. Although the channel posted the video almost two months ago — Jan. 23 — viewers have sparked a resurgence in reactions and responses.
To always be yourself #thekidsneedtoknow— Brandon Blankenship (@clarinete36) March 17, 2014
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is better...
- 6-year-old 'Rapunzel' donates hair to...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s...
- The Clean Cut: This ATM gives people much...
- The Clean Cut: 3-year-old drumming prodigy...
- Two powerful forces make American... 27
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- 10 reasons a traditional marriage is... 19
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Utah’s... 14
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- Many adults delay parenthood for these... 5
- Bills aim to bring marriage, family law... 4