YouTube video welcoming children to their first day on earth catches attention
SoulPancake's YouTube video "Kid President's Letter To A Person On Their First Day Here" caught viewers' attention this weekend with an inspiring message to babies on their first day on earth.
The video features a regular host of SoulPancake videos, Kid President Robby Novak. In the video, he welcomes babies to the world and gives them a brief and sweet introduction to life.
"It's hard being a person sometimes," the YouTube description says. "Kid President offers up some advice on how to be a person — an awesome person."
The video encourages viewers to help Kid President make a list of what kids need to know using the hashtag #thekidsneedtoknow. Although the channel posted the video almost two months ago — Jan. 23 — viewers have sparked a resurgence in reactions and responses.
To always be yourself #thekidsneedtoknow— Brandon Blankenship (@clarinete36) March 17, 2014
- BYU conference explores what's next for...
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker release...
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: The books that change us
- Time for an assessment of the year in movies...
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: Stop yelling...
- 4 ways to guarantee your kids will have a...
- The Clean Cut: USA women's soccer hat-trick...
- It just became easier to be a mother in the Navy
- Condoleezza Rice and Jenny Oaks Baker... 12
- Does Shakespeare still have a place in... 10
- BYU conference explores what's next for... 10
- UTubers: Vocal Point director, mom... 4
- Where are all the good Fourth of July... 4
- Time for an assessment of the year in... 4
- We're doing youth soccer wrong: Stop... 3
- UTubers: Lexi Walker sings 'America the... 2