YouTube video welcoming children to their first day on earth catches attention
SoulPancake's YouTube video "Kid President's Letter To A Person On Their First Day Here" caught viewers' attention this weekend with an inspiring message to babies on their first day on earth.
The video features a regular host of SoulPancake videos, Kid President Robby Novak. In the video, he welcomes babies to the world and gives them a brief and sweet introduction to life.
"It's hard being a person sometimes," the YouTube description says. "Kid President offers up some advice on how to be a person — an awesome person."
The video encourages viewers to help Kid President make a list of what kids need to know using the hashtag #thekidsneedtoknow. Although the channel posted the video almost two months ago — Jan. 23 — viewers have sparked a resurgence in reactions and responses.
To always be yourself #thekidsneedtoknow— Brandon Blankenship (@clarinete36) March 17, 2014
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Lessons learned from...
- Would you rather get married earlier, or stay...
- The Clean Cut: CBS News features boy with...
- The Clean Cut: 99-year-old woman sews nearly...
- Parenting advice that changed my life
- Erin Stewart: Parents: Stop pushing your...
- Where to see dinosaurs in Utah
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- Back (home) to school: Thousands of... 53
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Basic assumptions... 34
- How to eat on just $4 a day 16
- Here's what you can do to protect your... 14
- Hey moms: Your neighbor's religion... 11
- Pediatricians' Rx for schools: Later... 5
- Parenting advice that changed my life 4
- The Clean Cut: 99-year-old woman sews... 4