CNN anchor, guest ask if God made Malaysia Airlines flight MH 370 disappear
Wong Maye-E, Associated Press
As theories continue to sprout over the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH 370, one CNN anchor, Don Lemon, and a guest commentator, Brad Meltzer, speculated about whether God had anything to do with the missing flight, Mediaite reported. Lemon said people aren’t openly talking about the supernatural element to the missing flight, according to Mediaite.
“Especially today, on a day when we deal with the supernatural,” Lemon said, according to Mediaite. “We go to church, the supernatural power of God People are saying to me, 'Why aren’t you talking about the possibility' — and I’m just putting it out there — 'that something odd happened to this plane, something beyond our understanding?' ”
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...
- Well-prepared Scouts rescue couple off Mount...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- 100 inspirational quotes from Mormon leaders
- Comic: Overcome with the spirit
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved... 49
- BYU coach, players answer questions at... 17
- 'Deseret News National Edition': Common... 12
- 'True compassion': Members of the LDS... 7
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former... 6
- What does heaven look like? Here are 10... 6
- Watch: Mormon missionaries save baby ducks 3
- Hindu festival celebrates birth of Lord... 2