CNN anchor, guest ask if God made Malaysia Airlines flight MH 370 disappear
Wong Maye-E, Associated Press
As theories continue to sprout over the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH 370, one CNN anchor, Don Lemon, and a guest commentator, Brad Meltzer, speculated about whether God had anything to do with the missing flight, Mediaite reported. Lemon said people aren’t openly talking about the supernatural element to the missing flight, according to Mediaite.
“Especially today, on a day when we deal with the supernatural,” Lemon said, according to Mediaite. “We go to church, the supernatural power of God People are saying to me, 'Why aren’t you talking about the possibility' — and I’m just putting it out there — 'that something odd happened to this plane, something beyond our understanding?' ”
- How to get 'Meet the Mormons' in theaters...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with newly...
- A conversation with Mormon convert and 7-time...
- Famous Mormons featured in new BYU commercial
- 10 religious leaders you may not know about
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Mormon neighbors help Catholic nuns with...
- Over half a million people attended Ogden...
- Ask Angela: Fiancee struggles with... 36
- Americans link violence with Muslims,... 13
- A conversation with Mormon convert and... 9
- New Utah rabbi hopes to 'perfect the... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- Over half a million people attended... 4
- 5 unusual places of worship 4
- Pope Francis to marry couples with... 3