CNN anchor, guest ask if God made Malaysia Airlines flight MH 370 disappear
Wong Maye-E, Associated Press
As theories continue to sprout over the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH 370, one CNN anchor, Don Lemon, and a guest commentator, Brad Meltzer, speculated about whether God had anything to do with the missing flight, Mediaite reported. Lemon said people aren’t openly talking about the supernatural element to the missing flight, according to Mediaite.
“Especially today, on a day when we deal with the supernatural,” Lemon said, according to Mediaite. “We go to church, the supernatural power of God People are saying to me, 'Why aren’t you talking about the possibility' — and I’m just putting it out there — 'that something odd happened to this plane, something beyond our understanding?' ”
- Picturing history: West Lebanon, New Hampshire
- Jerry Earl Johnston: At times the people we...
- Why many churches can't endorse political...
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go' players
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at Republican...
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this...
- 5 diverse appeals to God that were just made...
- What's new: 'By the Voice of My Servants'...
- Defending the Faith: Two theological... 32
- BYU climbs from No. 15 to No. 5 in this... 26
- Utah man credits God for survival of 4... 25
- Ohio Mormon offered invocation at... 22
- Why many churches can't endorse... 13
- Revealed: What a draft of the... 10
- Donald Trump's 'evangelical moment'... 10
- LDS.org post opens arms to 'Pokemon Go'... 9