CNN anchor, guest ask if God made Malaysia Airlines flight MH 370 disappear
Wong Maye-E, Associated Press
As theories continue to sprout over the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH 370, one CNN anchor, Don Lemon, and a guest commentator, Brad Meltzer, speculated about whether God had anything to do with the missing flight, Mediaite reported. Lemon said people aren’t openly talking about the supernatural element to the missing flight, according to Mediaite.
“Especially today, on a day when we deal with the supernatural,” Lemon said, according to Mediaite. “We go to church, the supernatural power of God People are saying to me, 'Why aren’t you talking about the possibility' — and I’m just putting it out there — 'that something odd happened to this plane, something beyond our understanding?' ”
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 11 things you should know about the... 91
- The latest developments on religious... 37
- The challenges and blessings of... 34
- General Women's Session focuses on... 33
- State bills to protect religious... 27
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 20
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence: ‘Not... 16