With the announcement of the UTA Hive Pass for Salt Lake City residents, I wanted to see if it is an agreement between the city and UTA to subsidize the low cost of the pass.
When I look at the ridewithhive.com FAQ section it says, “No. The price paid by the pass purchaser is the price the city will pay to UTA.” This means the rest of us are subsidizing them getting a remarkable deal. This same benefit for me would be just over $1000 for the year.
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 36
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 35
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 28
- Letter: Acting presidential 25
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 24
- My view: More whites should practice... 23