With the announcement of the UTA Hive Pass for Salt Lake City residents, I wanted to see if it is an agreement between the city and UTA to subsidize the low cost of the pass.
When I look at the ridewithhive.com FAQ section it says, “No. The price paid by the pass purchaser is the price the city will pay to UTA.” This means the rest of us are subsidizing them getting a remarkable deal. This same benefit for me would be just over $1000 for the year.
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA fool you...
- In our opinion: After change to state pension...
- Letter: Eroding the BSA
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood scandal...
- Letter: Methane benefits
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to end...
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument in...
- In our opinion: Time to phase out federal...
- In our opinion: Trump's statements on... 71
- Letter: Eroding the BSA 62
- Jay Evensen: An Obama-created monument... 47
- In our opinion: Teacher pay one way to... 45
- Richard Davis: Planned Parenthood... 38
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 22