With the announcement of the UTA Hive Pass for Salt Lake City residents, I wanted to see if it is an agreement between the city and UTA to subsidize the low cost of the pass.
When I look at the ridewithhive.com FAQ section it says, “No. The price paid by the pass purchaser is the price the city will pay to UTA.” This means the rest of us are subsidizing them getting a remarkable deal. This same benefit for me would be just over $1000 for the year.
- My view: hippies, 2 Hell's Angels, one...
- Jay Evensen: On Second Thought: The 1 percent...
- Is it time for our first woman president?
- Radon, the unrecognized killer
- Government works best when it's not on autopilot
- H. David Burton: Calling on local leaders to...
- Drew Clark: Why Utah's thriving technology...
- In our opinion: National security and the...
- Is it time for our first woman president? 50
- Letter: Hillary and FOIA 18
- Letter: No labels in 2016? 17
- In our opinion: The lesson of... 16
- Arthur Cyr: US presidential politics... 13
- John Florez: Businesses should help pay... 10
- Radon, the unrecognized killer 10
- In our opinion: Legislators need to... 9