With the announcement of the UTA Hive Pass for Salt Lake City residents, I wanted to see if it is an agreement between the city and UTA to subsidize the low cost of the pass.
When I look at the ridewithhive.com FAQ section it says, “No. The price paid by the pass purchaser is the price the city will pay to UTA.” This means the rest of us are subsidizing them getting a remarkable deal. This same benefit for me would be just over $1000 for the year.
- In our opinion: Declaration of Independence...
- In our opinion: Supreme Court ruling for...
- My view: Everything you think you know about...
- Letter: Patriotism has not died
- Letter: The Fourth
- My view: Move the prison for the sake of...
- President Boyd K. Packer — 'defender'...
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the...
- Letter: Disregarding liberty, laws 51
- My view: Move the prison for the sake... 41
- Letter: Trump’s chances 35
- Robert J. Samuelson: Are policies... 31
- Richard Davis: Time to fix Obamacare... 29
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 26
- Letter: Patriotism has not died 24
- Neil Flinders: Keeping track of school... 21