Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
The St. Patrick’s Day parade, presented each year by the Hibernian Society of Utah, has become an annual tradition at The Gateway in Salt Lake City. Richard O’Connor, the society's president, said they expected 130 entries from parade participants and more than 20,000 spectators . In keeping with the 2014 theme, "Gifts of the Gaels ... A Legacy of Legend and Myth," it featured figures of Irish legend and mythology. The parade ended with a celebration featuring Irish food, drinks and entertainment.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18