Currently, on the fabled Legacy Parkway there are two exits labeled "500 South" and "Parrish Lane." While everybody on the planet knows this means Bountiful and Centerville, what if someone from another world, like Sandy or Provo, or some hapless tourist happens along? How would they know?
Incidentally, in the parallel universe of I-15, destination cities are shown on the exit signs.
Salt Lake City
- Doug Robinson: Violence against women is...
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act needs...
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'?
- My view: Balancing personal conviction and...
- Join the discussion: Is feminism misunderstood?
- The relationship between religiosity and...
- My view: A global warming solution to grow...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 69
- Stuart Reid: Translations of religious... 63
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 53
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Letter: Policy disagreement 45
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 38
- In our opinion: Use market forces and... 35