Currently, on the fabled Legacy Parkway there are two exits labeled "500 South" and "Parrish Lane." While everybody on the planet knows this means Bountiful and Centerville, what if someone from another world, like Sandy or Provo, or some hapless tourist happens along? How would they know?
Incidentally, in the parallel universe of I-15, destination cities are shown on the exit signs.
Salt Lake City
- NYT Opinion: Embracing evangelical...
- Jay Evensen: Why the pioneers give us hope today
- George F. Will: GOP minds are at sea —...
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding Melania...
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the heavy...
- In our opinion: An unsatisfying resolution to...
- Letter: Lead on Social Security
- Letter: Delegates are dividing
- Dan Liljenquist: My theory regarding... 40
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 31
- Letter: Carbon fee legislation 29
- Letter: Delegates are dividing 23
- Letter: Let feds take over 23
- Michael Gerson: The triumph of cynicism 23
- Letter: Lead on Social Security 20
- My view: Racism, gun violence and the... 18