Currently, on the fabled Legacy Parkway there are two exits labeled "500 South" and "Parrish Lane." While everybody on the planet knows this means Bountiful and Centerville, what if someone from another world, like Sandy or Provo, or some hapless tourist happens along? How would they know?
Incidentally, in the parallel universe of I-15, destination cities are shown on the exit signs.
Salt Lake City
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme Court...
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: How Alex Boye's...
- In our opinion: Repairing Salt Lake City streets
- Arthur Cyr: North Korea’s leaders...
- George F. Will: Britain at the crossroads
- In our opinion: Transitioning from coal to...
- My view: The one thing that could solve...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 51
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- My view: Character still matters in... 25
- Letter: Obama visits Hiroshima 21
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 20
- Mia Love: America's soldiers are... 20
- In our opinion: Transitioning from coal... 19
- In our opinion: Remembering Hiroshima... 17