Currently, on the fabled Legacy Parkway there are two exits labeled "500 South" and "Parrish Lane." While everybody on the planet knows this means Bountiful and Centerville, what if someone from another world, like Sandy or Provo, or some hapless tourist happens along? How would they know?
Incidentally, in the parallel universe of I-15, destination cities are shown on the exit signs.
Salt Lake City
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood... 53
- Letter: BSA lacks a compass 49
- Letter: Erratic protests 31
- In our opinion: Time to phase out... 27
- In our opinion: After change to state... 25
- My view: Utah leaders, don't let EPA... 25
- In our opinion: Optimism in politics... 24
- Jay Evensen: Muhammad Yunus wants to... 23