Currently, on the fabled Legacy Parkway there are two exits labeled "500 South" and "Parrish Lane." While everybody on the planet knows this means Bountiful and Centerville, what if someone from another world, like Sandy or Provo, or some hapless tourist happens along? How would they know?
Incidentally, in the parallel universe of I-15, destination cities are shown on the exit signs.
Salt Lake City
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage hurts...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism
- Robert Bennett: Make climate conversations...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- Letter: Dance dress code
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage debate...
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 103
- Janna Darnell: Redefining marriage... 85
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 63
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- John Hoffmire: How to save capitalism 38
- Join the discussion: How libertarian is... 36
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 36