Tom Smart, Deseret News
Derks Field/Franklin Quest Field/Franklin Covey Field/Spring Mobile Ballpark is again changing its name. It is now Smith’s Ballpark.
The grocery chain has become the Salt Lake Bees’ signature sponsor, which bodes well for the concessions possibilities. With any luck, alongside the hot dogs, nachos and burgers, fans will be able to order up such grocery deli delights as mozzarella tomato salad, chocolate dipped strawberries and razzleberry pie.
Better yet, Rock On’s all-time ballpark dream: a stadium-size bowl of Cap’n Crunch.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Off on the right foot: BYU Cougars looking...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 182
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 51
- ACC media days has some interesting... 39
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 33