Tom Smart, Deseret News
Derks Field/Franklin Quest Field/Franklin Covey Field/Spring Mobile Ballpark is again changing its name. It is now Smith’s Ballpark.
The grocery chain has become the Salt Lake Bees’ signature sponsor, which bodes well for the concessions possibilities. With any luck, alongside the hot dogs, nachos and burgers, fans will be able to order up such grocery deli delights as mozzarella tomato salad, chocolate dipped strawberries and razzleberry pie.
Better yet, Rock On’s all-time ballpark dream: a stadium-size bowl of Cap’n Crunch.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20