Mormon family featured on Boston's WCVB newscast regarding 'The Triple Package'
The Thomas family from Belmont, Mass., was recently featured because of their LDS faith in a newscast done by WCVB.
Focusing on the statements made in "The Triple Package" regarding the success of Mormons in business, politics and finances, the Boston news station decided to see what Michael and Jen Thomas, both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, had to say about their religion.
"I think that for most Mormons, there are so many things that drive us to participate in this faith: how it makes us feel, how it heals us, how it contributes to our growth as humans, and none of that is financial," Jen Thomas said in the interview. "And so to be reduced to that was almost a little painful."
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Russians' views on religion are changing, and...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in... 48
- Another Book of Mormon musical opens in... 31
- America welcomes Christians, Jews;... 30
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The... 23
- Defending the Faith: FairMormon... 17
- Duce's Wild: Working miracles... 12
- Russians' views on religion are... 7
- LDS World: Western author Wallace... 6