Mormon family featured on Boston's WCVB newscast regarding 'The Triple Package'
The Thomas family from Belmont, Mass., was recently featured because of their LDS faith in a newscast done by WCVB.
Focusing on the statements made in "The Triple Package" regarding the success of Mormons in business, politics and finances, the Boston news station decided to see what Michael and Jen Thomas, both members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, had to say about their religion.
"I think that for most Mormons, there are so many things that drive us to participate in this faith: how it makes us feel, how it heals us, how it contributes to our growth as humans, and none of that is financial," Jen Thomas said in the interview. "And so to be reduced to that was almost a little painful."
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Photo gallery: Holi festival immerses Utahns...
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground on...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- 185th Annual General Conference talk...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 172
- Why I don’t call myself a... 95
- 'A marvellous work and a wonder': A... 64
- General Women's Session focuses on... 29
- State bills to protect religious... 22
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 14
- Indiana Gov. Mike Pence: ‘Not... 13