How interesting that "everything in America is falling apart" and everyone blames someone else. Maybe it's time to take responsibility and think about the possibility that we cannot solve all the problems of our country by ourselves.
Here's an idea: Let's invite God back into our daily lives and get to know him again. Perhaps he'd even be willing to help when we can't figure it out by ourselves!
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift...
- My view: Drafting women a threat to religious...
- Richard Davis: What will Americans sacrifice...
- Derek B. Miller: It's my party and I'll decry...
- In our opinion: Politics and ISIS
- Jay Evensen: The IOC demonstrates again why...
- Letter: Cruz took a stand
- Letter: Acting presidential
- Letter: Guns in America 58
- In our opinion: Planned Parenthood... 49
- Richard Davis: What will Americans... 47
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 34
- Letter: Acting presidential 31
- Letter: Cruz took a stand 30
- Dan Liljenquist: Presidential politics... 30
- My view: What message does Melania's... 25