Chicago is shifting the way people perceive community college.
Governing.com reported that Chicago is reinventing the city's community college. The new strategy is aimed at giving students options to learn more practical experience that can appeal to businesses, Governing reported.
"The initiative seeks to make the two-year city college curriculum more economically relevant and ease the path to completion through direct business input on curriculum, maps for students that show the most efficient way to reach their destination and new scheduling that allows students to enter the workforce while they are still studying," wrote Chris Kardish for Governing.
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Mitt Romney to Jacksonville University...
- The rise and fall of the University of Phoenix
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and who is he?
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate from BYU
- Universities seek alternatives to expensive...
- Pittsburgh hires Scott Barnes as athletic...
- Kids learn the ABCs of managing money
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 21
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant... 21
- Utah high school students unprepared... 15
- Why children with ADHD need to wiggle... 5
- Universities seek alternatives to... 5
- Pittsburgh hires Scott Barnes as... 4
- Samuelson honored as 5,648 graduate... 4
- A better model for legal education 3