Chicago is shifting the way people perceive community college.
Governing.com reported that Chicago is reinventing the city's community college. The new strategy is aimed at giving students options to learn more practical experience that can appeal to businesses, Governing reported.
"The initiative seeks to make the two-year city college curriculum more economically relevant and ease the path to completion through direct business input on curriculum, maps for students that show the most efficient way to reach their destination and new scheduling that allows students to enter the workforce while they are still studying," wrote Chris Kardish for Governing.
- Sandy Hook school opening to public, 4 years...
- The shift in the way society values kindergarten
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's focus on...
- Consider this before cosigning your student's...
- Latino youths gain leadership experience at camp
- New rule sparks debate over teacher...
- BYU-Hawaii students are 'entering to learn'...
- Davis School District names interim...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Two Utah schools under federal... 14
- The shift in the way society values... 2
- Latino youths gain leadership... 2
- BYU-Hawaii students are 'entering to... 2
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's... 1
- Consider this before cosigning your... 1
- Pressing forward in the Pacific: John... 1