Be sure to enjoy these beautiful, bright, fresh air mornings this week because soon we will be pushed back into the dark again.
Mother nature gradually and naturally lengthens our days. And studies show that an hour of light in the morning is healthier for you than the hour of light at the end of the day.
Energy savings was one reason for daylight saving time, but now it can be easily argued that the opposite is true, that we spend more energy with daylight time. Daylight saving time interrupts our natural human circadian rhythms, and it may cause us to spend more money, eat more, and to use more energy.
Let’s end it now.
Salt Lake City
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run for...
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage hurts...
- Catherine Rampell: Reasons behind the bad...
- In our opinion: Let FAA, not Utah...
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by focusing on...
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama...
- My view: Don't make women optional in marriage
- Letter: Enforcing the dress code
- My view: Don't make women optional in... 103
- Janna Darnelle: Redefining marriage... 91
- 5 reasons Mitt Romney will probably run... 66
- In our opinion: Religion in public life... 53
- In our opinion: Here's how the Obama... 41
- Letter: Lateralist logic 40
- John Hoffmire: Save capitalism by... 40
- Drew Clark: Either view of marriage... 37