Be sure to enjoy these beautiful, bright, fresh air mornings this week because soon we will be pushed back into the dark again.
Mother nature gradually and naturally lengthens our days. And studies show that an hour of light in the morning is healthier for you than the hour of light at the end of the day.
Energy savings was one reason for daylight saving time, but now it can be easily argued that the opposite is true, that we spend more energy with daylight time. Daylight saving time interrupts our natural human circadian rhythms, and it may cause us to spend more money, eat more, and to use more energy.
Let’s end it now.
Salt Lake City
- From GOP convention to Pokemon Bernie: Last...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Shurtleff,...
- Jay's Jokes: Trump's true identity is Batman
- In our opinion: Utah's unique response to the...
- In our opinion: The GOP convention — a...
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice denied
- My view: More whites should practice meekness...
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day
- My view: Supporting Utah's public... 35
- In our opinion: The GOP convention... 32
- In our opinion: Despite alarming shift... 29
- Mia Love: We are the pioneers of our day 27
- My view: More whites should practice... 22
- My view: Reform coal leasing policies... 20
- Letter: Vote Gary Johnson 16
- John Florez: Justice delayed is justice... 13