Photo by Ray Boren, Deseret Morn
SALT LAKE CITY — Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest supervisor Dave Whittekiend has announced the selection of rangers for the Ogden and Pleasant Grove districts.
Robert Sanchez will serve as ranger for the Ogden Ranger District, and Jon Stansfield has accepted the position of ranger for the Pleasant Grove Ranger District.
Sanchez has served as the district ranger for the Republic Ranger District, Colville National Forest, in Washington state since 2011. He graduated from the University of Idaho with a degree in forest resources and watershed management.
Stansfield has been the Pleasant Grove acting district ranger since September 2012. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in forest management from Colorado State University. He has experience in timber, fire suppression, recreation and fuels reduction program management. He has worked on forests in Colorado, Florida and California.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7