Photo by Ray Boren, Deseret Morn
SALT LAKE CITY — Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest supervisor Dave Whittekiend has announced the selection of rangers for the Ogden and Pleasant Grove districts.
Robert Sanchez will serve as ranger for the Ogden Ranger District, and Jon Stansfield has accepted the position of ranger for the Pleasant Grove Ranger District.
Sanchez has served as the district ranger for the Republic Ranger District, Colville National Forest, in Washington state since 2011. He graduated from the University of Idaho with a degree in forest resources and watershed management.
Stansfield has been the Pleasant Grove acting district ranger since September 2012. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in forest management from Colorado State University. He has experience in timber, fire suppression, recreation and fuels reduction program management. He has worked on forests in Colorado, Florida and California.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- Family mourns death of father in freak TRAX...
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make run for...
- LDS Church leaders continue to emphasize...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 71
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 51
- It's official: Jason Chaffetz to make... 28
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Roosevelt girl, 8, recovering from pit... 15
- State says it will fund Planned... 14