Former Utah guard Andre Miller has quietly put together solid 15-year NBA career
Ralph Lauer, ASSOCIATED PRESS
It's been a long time since Andre Miller led the Utah men's basketball team to the national championship game against Kentucky in 1998 and earned numerous All-America honors the next year as a senior.
In the 15 years since his college career ended, the former Ute guard has quietly compiled a solid NBA resume playing for six different teams, one of which he's played for in two different stints.
Along the way in his pro career, Miller has earned NBA All-Rookie First Team honors and led the league in assists one season, all while starting 935 games to this point. He's also played in 52 playoff games over nine different seasons.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @brandonljudd
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Hillcrest Huskies 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 23
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16