Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — A group showed it's possible to entertain and lobby at the same time at the state Capitol on Thursday.
The Maple Mountain High School choir, American Fork High School Marching Band and Farmington Junior High's Three Quarters Blond joined musician Kurt Bestor and Utah Symphony Utah Opera CEO Melia Tourangeau in a rally to support the funding of music programs in schools.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Police stumped about what caused Springville...
- Granite School District reaches agreement...
- Heavy rains flood homes, cemetery in Herriman
- Police probing what caused deaths of...
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex marriage
- About Utah: Baltic Avenue just bought Boardwalk!
- Utahns losing thousands of dollars to phony...
- Students rally for beard 'revolution'... 78
- Utah gay marriage case first in line at... 57
- Mia Love declines to make joint... 50
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 36
- Coast-to-coast horseback ride against... 30
- Utah in wait-and-see mode on same-sex... 27
- Granite School District reaches... 20
- 2 Utah companies respond to FDA warning... 18