CougarLinks: Daniel Sorensen deemed a winner from NFL combine
Michael Conroy, Associated Press
CBSsports.com deems former BYU safety Daniel Sorensen a winner from the 2014 NFL Combine's long shuttle drill.
Ken Pameroy gives BYU a 23.2 percent chance of winning the WCC tournament.
Bleacher Report's Ric Bucher explains why Jimmer Fredette never had a chance with the Kings.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head coach...
- BYU's Tyler Haws' recovery from an ankle...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Jordan's Austin Kafentzis will keep his...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 170
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 108
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 51
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 43