CougarLinks: Daniel Sorensen deemed a winner from NFL combine
Michael Conroy, Associated Press
CBSsports.com deems former BYU safety Daniel Sorensen a winner from the 2014 NFL Combine's long shuttle drill.
Ken Pameroy gives BYU a 23.2 percent chance of winning the WCC tournament.
Bleacher Report's Ric Bucher explains why Jimmer Fredette never had a chance with the Kings.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25