CougarLinks: Daniel Sorensen deemed a winner from NFL combine
Michael Conroy, Associated Press
CBSsports.com deems former BYU safety Daniel Sorensen a winner from the 2014 NFL Combine's long shuttle drill.
Ken Pameroy gives BYU a 23.2 percent chance of winning the WCC tournament.
Bleacher Report's Ric Bucher explains why Jimmer Fredette never had a chance with the Kings.
- 2015 Heisman Trophy tracker, preseason...
- Cougars looking for special season with...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars'...
- The Utah football 100: Ranking the best...
- BYU football: Ranking the most important...
- BYU football: Receiver Nick Kurtz poised for...
- Dick Harmon: How much swagger BYU finds after...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 84
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 62
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 31
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU... 28
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 27
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 26
- Morning links: Can Cougars snap... 25