Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song, shares his own 'Let it Go' cover
There is no shortage of "Let It Go" covers on YouTube. In fact, a YouTube search for the song delivers more than 3 million results. But one dad, whose wife and children adore the movie, is sharing a different take on the popular tune.
In his "A Frozen Father 'Let it Go' parody," this man laments the thousands of times he has heard his family sing the catchy song.
"It all began a few months ago, just a movie, so it seemed," the lyrics say. "My wife and kids now sing this song mornings, nights and in between."
The parody was written by Scott S. Kramer, Joshua Elson, Tovah Kramer and Molly Elson, with Joshua Elson performing in the video.
Although many of the lyrics express annoyance — "Let it go. Let it go. Can't hear it one more time" — the group explained in the video description that they really do enjoy Disney's latest production.
"Made with 100 percent love for everyone involved in making such a great animated film! We're actually big fans!"
- Do we really need milk?
- Motherhood Matters: What if I don’t...
- Your triplets just got even more special
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new song,...
- The Clean Cut: Girl asks boy with Down...
- The Clean Cut: Christian musician releases...
- Utah woman is a finalist on Hallmark...
- Renovation Solutions: Determining the best...
- Do we really need milk? 20
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 11
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 6
- Terminating parental rights: State... 2
- UTubers: Imagine Dragons releases new... 2
- Motherhood Matters: What if I... 2
- The Clean Cut: Real Salt Lake goalie... 2
- Dan Wells talks about right, wrong in... 1