Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song, shares his own 'Let it Go' cover
There is no shortage of "Let It Go" covers on YouTube. In fact, a YouTube search for the song delivers more than 3 million results. But one dad, whose wife and children adore the movie, is sharing a different take on the popular tune.
In his "A Frozen Father 'Let it Go' parody," this man laments the thousands of times he has heard his family sing the catchy song.
"It all began a few months ago, just a movie, so it seemed," the lyrics say. "My wife and kids now sing this song mornings, nights and in between."
The parody was written by Scott S. Kramer, Joshua Elson, Tovah Kramer and Molly Elson, with Joshua Elson performing in the video.
Although many of the lyrics express annoyance — "Let it go. Let it go. Can't hear it one more time" — the group explained in the video description that they really do enjoy Disney's latest production.
"Made with 100 percent love for everyone involved in making such a great animated film! We're actually big fans!"
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all learn...
- Insights from the Behavioral Science Guy: The...
- The Clean Cut: 'Dancing grandpa' throws down...
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 50
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Linda & Richard Eyre: What we can all... 13
- Understanding and responding to the... 9
- Most American high schoolers don't know... 9
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but... 9
- Leaving your child alone in public?... 5
- Wright Words: Why I’m sorry for... 5