Dad tires of hearing hit 'Frozen' song, shares his own 'Let it Go' cover
There is no shortage of "Let It Go" covers on YouTube. In fact, a YouTube search for the song delivers more than 3 million results. But one dad, whose wife and children adore the movie, is sharing a different take on the popular tune.
In his "A Frozen Father 'Let it Go' parody," this man laments the thousands of times he has heard his family sing the catchy song.
"It all began a few months ago, just a movie, so it seemed," the lyrics say. "My wife and kids now sing this song mornings, nights and in between."
The parody was written by Scott S. Kramer, Joshua Elson, Tovah Kramer and Molly Elson, with Joshua Elson performing in the video.
Although many of the lyrics express annoyance — "Let it go. Let it go. Can't hear it one more time" — the group explained in the video description that they really do enjoy Disney's latest production.
"Made with 100 percent love for everyone involved in making such a great animated film! We're actually big fans!"
- Elizabeth Smart on 'Today': 'Life couldn't be...
- The Clean Cut: 'Duck Dynasty' daughter dances...
- One-third of Utah kids risk becoming...
- What kids crave in a relationship with a...
- Clean Cut: '20 things we should say more often'
- Meet the sandwich generation caring for aging...
- An 'unlikely father of five': Comedian Jim...
- SNL turns 40: 10 family friendly skits from...
- TV is reshaping what it means to be a... 10
- One-third of Utah kids risk becoming... 9
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but... 7
- Health care system can make dying... 5
- The holy grail of community design 2
- 'Frozen' Disney World ride plans upset... 2
- SNL turns 40: 10 family friendly skits... 2
- Is preschool worth the money? 2