BYU golf: Cougars finish tied for 16th at Bruin Wave Invitational
The BYU women's golf team tied for 16th place after the final round of the Bruin Wave Invitational on Tuesday.
BYU tied for last place with New Mexico State at 108-over-par in the 17-team tournament. Southern California finished on top at 1-under-par with Pepperdine and UCLA finishing at 12-over-par and 22-over-par for second and third place, respectively.
"It was a struggle," BYU women's golf coach Carrie Roberts said. "The hard course wore on us and it was tough. The course exposed our weaknesses, but we'll learn from this."
"We're looking forward to playing at the Entrada Golf Course," Roberts said. "If we play like we played the first two tournaments this spring season, we'll have a really good tournament."
The Cougars will host the Entrada Classic in St. George, Utah, on March 17-18.
- Top 25 QB seasons in BYU history, part 1
- Doug Robinson: Why this mother of four is my...
- Local flavor in the NBA (and beyond):...
- Morning links: National college football...
- Top 25 QB seasons in BYU history, part 2
- Former BYU wide receiver Cody Hoffman rejoins...
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat about this...
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's open to...
- BYU football: Certain games on the... 100
- Morning links: National college... 98
- Report: Tom Holmoe tells Big 12 he's... 80
- BYU football coaching staff upbeat... 34
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise;... 34
- Former BYU QB Max Hall confronts... 31
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says... 7
- Doug Robinson: Why this mother of four... 5