Internet service providers already have a near-monopoly and need no further consolidation of their power. Their profits are huge and need no enhancement. This citizen contends that the FCC should reclassify Internet services providers as common carriers to ensure that the Internet remains in its current state and is most assuredly not turned into the same, expensive, confusing mess as cable TV.
Salt Lake City
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration...
- In our opinion: 70 mph — driving at the...
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive order...
- How America feels about Mitt Romney right now
- Greg Bell: It's time to raise the gas tax
- My view: Global warming needs free market
- Lois M. Collins: Daddy-daughter duo turn trip...
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude...
- In our opinion: Keystone Pipeline... 67
- Letter: Where jobs come from 64
- Dan Liljenquist: Obamacare was a rude... 58
- Letter: Growing party divide 50
- Michael Gerson: Obama’s executive... 44
- In our opinion: When it comes to... 40
- How America feels about Mitt Romney... 39
- In our opinion: U.S. needs immigration... 29