Grant Hindsley, AP
Utah Valley University fans wasted no time making themselves heard in the WAC.
At the end of Thursday’s UVU-New Mexico State game, the Aggies’ K.C. Ross-Miller threw the ball at UVU’s Holton Hunsaker, just as fans rushed the court. That’s when things got wild, as fans and players milled around and even threw a few punches.
There was plenty of national publicity because, for a half-minute, things were trending toward a riot.
OK, maybe that’s an overstatement. A riot in Utah County?
Not unless they close the BYU Creamery on Friday nights.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 32
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22