Grant Hindsley, AP
Utah Valley University fans wasted no time making themselves heard in the WAC.
At the end of Thursday’s UVU-New Mexico State game, the Aggies’ K.C. Ross-Miller threw the ball at UVU’s Holton Hunsaker, just as fans rushed the court. That’s when things got wild, as fans and players milled around and even threw a few punches.
There was plenty of national publicity because, for a half-minute, things were trending toward a riot.
OK, maybe that’s an overstatement. A riot in Utah County?
Not unless they close the BYU Creamery on Friday nights.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30, Mendenhall...
- Dick Harmon: Boise State embarrasses a...
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- Former BYU Cougar and returned missionary...
- Utah-USC: Battle of ranked teams at...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz wrap up preseason play at 5-3...
- Steve Nash fans among Utah Jazz saddened by...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30,... 113
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage;... 75
- Dick Harmon: Boise State embarrasses a... 61
- Reeling Cougars 'starving for some... 26
- Utes picked to finish 2nd in Pac-12... 24
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 21
- Beast mode: Utah running back Devontae... 18
- BYU walk-on Carter makes most of... 18