Grant Hindsley, AP
Utah Valley University fans wasted no time making themselves heard in the WAC.
At the end of Thursday’s UVU-New Mexico State game, the Aggies’ K.C. Ross-Miller threw the ball at UVU’s Holton Hunsaker, just as fans rushed the court. That’s when things got wild, as fans and players milled around and even threw a few punches.
There was plenty of national publicity because, for a half-minute, things were trending toward a riot.
OK, maybe that’s an overstatement. A riot in Utah County?
Not unless they close the BYU Creamery on Friday nights.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football winner...
- BYU basketball guard Anson Winder and...
- Morning links: Utes land a local commitment...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make...
- Utah Jazz forward Gordon Hayward gets a...
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball, slow down
- Believe it or not: QB Travis Wilson is set to...
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 67
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 38
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 32
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 29
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 29
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 28
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 25